The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The Grand Tour Game is actually not bad. Not great, but I love how the gameplay is integrated into an episode. Really interested to play along with each episode of season 3.

You can tell there are former NFS and Burnout developers behind it, as it feels a lot like an older NFS game.

Gameplay is very basic. Race here, time trial here, drift here. It's also very easy.

It's similar to a Telltale game, but with actual gameplay integrated into live action episodes rather than choices. And for 20 bucks, absolutely worth it to me.

i1DQTTeH9CmtCz.jpg

Do you use a wheel?

Which wheel? And when you use the wheel which camera view are you using?
Thrustmaster T300RS mounted on a WheelStandPro.

I always use bumpercam regardless of what controller I use... been using that view since the very beginning... as in 1997.

Sinner Sinner has always been the guy to talk to when it comes to sim racers.

Always has the damn ghosts/times I can never beat when a game has your friend list integrated. :smh::lol:

Sinner Sinner has always been the guy to talk to when it comes to sim racers.

Always has the damn ghosts/times I can never beat when a game has your friend list integrated. :smh::lol:
:lol: Well, I wouldn't go that far. My "sim" loyalties lie with GT. I've played Project Cars and Assetto Corsa, but have always went back to GT. As much as I love F1, I haven't bought an F1 game in years.

Cant wait to run Stage X in 4k. Overall, this GT Sport is beautiful and love that they've stuck to their commitment of providing free content and its been well beyond most peoples expectations.

Currently grinding to get me a LaFerrari though I heard it trash (=hard) to drive. I'm mostly a single player guy like most of my games so being grinding through GT League and Mission Challenge.

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed that we got SSRX... I was hoping for either a real-life or an old GT track. Having said that, we're getting constant upgrades all for free, so I can't really complain.

So after beating RDR2 I opened up and started playing Forza Horizon 4.

The game is fun and is just :pimp: in 4K HDR native.

Sony or Polphony digital should look into seriously making their own open world racer game also.

Don’t forget about R* :lol:

My original comment was about how Polyphony took forever, but I edited once I actually looked it up.

They push a game out around every 3 years. I could have sworn they took longer to make a game, but I think I specifically am remembering the GT Prologue and GT4 debacle.

Sony used to give them Carte Blanche, but with sales not what they used to be, maybe they will be more regimented.

RE2 Remake story length will be
10 hours for each character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom