The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I got my hopes up way too damn high. I legit thought it was a remake. Oh well, sadly I made it to disc 4 of Final Fantasy VIII and never beat it. This will be great for me.
I still don't understand the junction system :lol:

yeah, that's the biggest knock on it right now

its seems like they were thinking "we need to make it look like the cinematic universe, wait now it looks to much like the cinematic universe, scale it back"

those sequences that seemed like gameplay looked fairly good, but no one knows what's gameplay yet

Avengers was kind of disappointing. At the same time, the game is almost a year away. I'll most likely cop for the 4 player co-op this will have. Seems like a good game to play and talk ish in the party chat with my bros.

Avengers was kind of disappointing. At the same time, the game is almost a year away. I'll most likely cop for the 4 player co-op this will have. Seems like a good game to play and talk ish in the party chat with my bros.
What's the disappointing part to you? It looks dope to me... if it has gameplay like Spiderman then I'm all in

It’s gonna look worse than that, I think.

“In-engine” is the trailer equivalent of bullshots.

I loved seeing the FF7 trailer, but episodic releases? You mean to tell me that I’m going to have to play a game in bits and pieces? Naw man, I’ll just have to wait it out even longer to get all however many parts of the game.

I loved seeing the FF7 trailer, but episodic releases? You mean to tell me that I’m going to have to play a game in bits and pieces? Naw man, I’ll just have to wait it out even longer to get all however many parts of the game.

It’s funny people are upset about this. They told us this from the beginning. Game looks good. Can’t wait to hear from people playing the demo. Release the demo!!

Glad to see FFVIII get some love.
Wasn't the first FF I played but it was the first i completed after my FF7 disk 2 snapped.

Well I still have yet to platinum FF7 on PS4 so I'll do that soon. I don't remember it as much as some of you guys. I haven't played it to completion since 2006. I just feel like Midgar only took like a few hours. Like don't you leave Midgar after doing that mission with Avalanche? The one where you go and blow up the reactor core or something like that?

Yo should we start using spoilers, is there anybody who has never played FF7 :nerd:

I'm remember getting to the world map after my first place through and calling it a night there because of the ride I just went through but Midgar is can be fleshed out a bit more. A lot does happen in Midgar but is it enough for me to not wait for a full collection. I'm not sure. I wonder how they will do the cross dressing.

Yea we might need spoilers.

Forgetting games and movies is good actually. I actively forget the best games I play so I can go in with that almost fresh experience.
Played FF7 years ago and liked it so much that I never touched it again because I hoped for a remake and we got one.

Just have to wait extra for all the parts to be finished :lol: :smh:

We need a Crisis Core remaster or something in the mean time for those of us waiting.

I got my hopes up way too damn high. I legit thought it was a remake. Oh well, sadly I made it to disc 4 of Final Fantasy VIII and never beat it. This will be great for me.
I still don't understand the junction system :lol:

I dunno who does understand the Junction system but we adults now so lets try again :lol:
I read so many guides and still didn't get it back then

Gonna wait for the PS5 FF7 Remake Remaster Collection in 4K

Buuuuuuuuut this collectors edition is calling me. Steelbook, Artbook, Mini soundtrack. All the things I want :smh

LvihmCH.png

It’s funny people are upset about this. They told us this from the beginning. Game looks good. Can’t wait to hear from people playing the demo. Release the demo!!

I’m more bothered that they haven’t showed anything outside of midgar, show me a town or something even for a second...ff7 is a huge game and midgar is only a small section of it. A lot does happen there to start the adventure and I feel it a big part of the story and can take a few hours but how many episodes is it gonna be at this point, it seems like 8-10 lol.

Now the game does have summons as shown from the dlc In the $329 collectors edition...so your first summon is supposed to be outside of midgar at the chocobo house that’s some hope at least.

Square had a good conference. I would say probably best of E3, followed by Microsoft.

I just now need FF 1-6 in a PS4 collection with individual trophy lists.

Pumped for that Borderlands 3 release, been going back and playing 2 trying to get back in the mode.

I just realized Oninaki is from Tokyo RPG Factory (I Am Setsuna, Lost Sphear). I'll be keeping an eye out for that.

5-6 good JRPG's dropping this year. I need Destiny 2 to suck come September so I can free up some time for them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom