The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone in here playing Americas Army Proving Grounds???
Started playing it 2 weeks ago I really enjoy it.
Old school Socom player here! :ohwell:

Are we talkin Socom Confrontation or Socom 4 gameplay?

Socom 1 mostly 2, a lil 3 n not really combined assault.
Then confrontation until server shut down. Even with all the lag n things wrong with it I loved the game.
I played 4 sometimes just cuz it was a socom game but it was for sure just a 3rd person cod lol.

A quick glimpse at Metacritic shows that Gamespot review as literally the highest score it received and the only 9. :lol:

That said, 79 is a pretty good score. I will check it out regardless.
:lol:
That being said, I wasn't hating on the PES series, I just dont like sports games in general if it's not NFL Blitz. :lol:

Picked up GOW, Spider-Man, and SOTC during days of play to do some replays. I rented them for the first play throughs.

Spider-Man is soo ****ing good still. Doing NG+ on ultimate. Breezing through still, having a good time, farting around with photo mode more.

I was skeptical of the game pre-release. Now, Spider-Man 2 may be my most anticipated PS5 title (please don’t be cross-gen).

Uncharted 4 is probably my favorite game on PS4... I recommend you playing it... I'm playing God of War now

GoW is a great game wasnt to fond of the ending tho. Just started spiderman had it for months and just now getting to it then I'm gonna start Red Dead

Last edited:
Something about the camera and pacing of GoW didn't appeal to me - the over the shoulder camera - and I had too many other games sitting there to play something I wasn't enjoying. I'll give it another go when I'm on staycation next month.

I have been working on the platinum for Final Fantasy XII. Trial mode is no joke. I'm on 99 out of 100 and Omega Mark XII is ridiculous man :lol:
Unfortunately if I load up my save file to maybe obtain better gear, I'll have to redo all the trials starting with 1 :sick:

Yeah I think I am gonna give up on MH :smh:. It is just flat out too much.

The only two MMO imma rock with are The Division and Destiny.

Something about that Iceborne expansion really makes me want to cop. I think it's the ice setting. I already know I couldn't justify the purchase though.

Something about that Iceborne expansion really makes me want to cop. I think it's the ice setting. I already know I couldn't justify the purchase though.

You’d put like 5 hours in and never touch it again.

MH really is a 10/10 game but it is a job man

I would have bit on the FF7R preorder but I’ll be getting it early from one of these game shops in nyc that always sell the hyped games before RD.

You're in luck. I'm taking some friends through low rank right now who bought the game based on the fun they had in the beta. :lol:
I gotta whip them into High Rank shape so they'll be ready for Icebourne. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom