The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Did you have any issues with those Heavy enemies that shoot rockets?

No. I use web blossom and suit mods that generate focus. Web blossom can eliminate nearly all of a cluster of enemies. Use the focus attack on the stronger enemies and dont be shy with the other web attacks. They’re all pretty effective.

BB1A4F67-1BFC-4DD1-BE30-7619C34F0597.jpeg

Enjoying this game

Finally got around to playing through and beating Frozen Wilds DLC from HZD. It was pretty short but had some pretty tough enemies. I knocked out all the trophies too minus NG+ and NG+ Ultra Hard. I'm good on those :lol:

Back to AC Odyssey :smokin

Just started Division 2, co-op missions only with 3 other homies. Feels too much like WWZ. Like I got 2 versions of the same game.
Does it get better when you rank up?

Looks like my annual FFIX play-through will begin next week. Playing the PSOne version on Vita during my vacation. :pimp:

Going to try to squeak in Suikoden III as well.

Wish I had a Vita for this purpose. Wouldn’t mind going through IX and Xenogears again. The PSN version of IX is NOT it :smh:

Guess I could boot up the ps1 classics on the ol PSP :lol: :sick:

Last edited:
Wish I had a Vita for this purpose. Wouldn’t mind going through IX and Xenogears again. The PSN version of IX is NOT it :smh:

Guess I could boot up the ps1 classics on the ol PSP :lol: :sick:
They recently patched FF IX for PS4. I think it fixes the music loop issue.

I beat God of War this past weekend... it was good... had a great story and gameplay... I haven't decided what I'm playing next.... any suggestions? I'm thinking Infamous Second Son or Batman Arkham Knight... 2 of the games in my backlog

I beat God of War this past weekend... it was good... had a great story and gameplay... I haven't decided what I'm playing next.... any suggestions? I'm thinking Infamous Second Son or Batman Arkham Knight... 2 of the games in my backlog
Arkham

Finally got around to playing through and beating Frozen Wilds DLC from HZD. It was pretty short but had some pretty tough enemies. I knocked out all the trophies too minus NG+ and NG+ Ultra Hard. I'm good on those :lol:

Back to AC Odyssey :smokin

Huge jump in difficulty from the vanilla game and the Frozen Wilds DLC. I think you had to be about lvl 40 at the minimum to even stand a chance. The very first 'Fire wolf' enemy was hard and those 'Fire grizzlies' were insane. Had to destroy those from long range!

Huge jump in difficulty from the vanilla game and the Frozen Wilds DLC. I think you had to be about lvl 40 at the minimum to even stand a chance. The very first 'Fire wolf' enemy was hard and those 'Fire grizzlies' were insane. Had to destroy those from long range!
Yeah man those Fire enemies were violent as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom