The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

broke boi move smh
kanye_shrug1_400x400.png

Not an excuse, don't really care if you judge me. (also haven't done a switcharoo at walmart in probably near 8 years now)
Walmart loses Millions everyday, but with products like that, they send it back to Sony, Sony gives them their credit or cost back for the item. Sony fixes the product and re-releases the product back into retail.
So if the controller is to no fault of his own how morally wrong is it?
Sony would more than likely fix it for free anyway but he'd have to wait for sending it back and the whole 9..
boom now he just sped the process up.

Last edited:
Don't like keeping a small game library? I get that the sports games get dated fast but I think you could've purchased Witcher 3 for cheap.
W3 does usually go on sale for very cheap. I believe I got the complete edition for like 7.50 during a sale.

Don't like keeping a small game library? I get that the sports games get dated fast but I think you could've purchased Witcher 3 for cheap.

W3 does usually go on sale for very cheap. I believe I got the complete edition for like 7.50 during a sale.

Got it for $9 not really trippin

I'm honestly just trying to dig into something that will(hopefully) keep my attention until I can see reviews for Death Stranding and beyond that.
Still got 2nd playthroughs for RDR2, and NG+ for HZD and GOW.
DBH, Horizon Chase Turbo also in the library along with Gravity Rush 2.

I wasn't playing Nier, its a cool game but at a certain point I stopped caring and 2K19 I got $15 trade in, which is the most I would've gotten at this point.

As long as Witcher isn't the next PS+ game, I'm good and even then I'll just return it.

Main thing is that my games don't collect dust, once they do(like Nier) time for them to go

I was tight when I bought Being Human (or whatever it’s called) then they switched it to the free game of the month two weeks later.

All this ESPN coverage on madden makes me want to jump back in after not playing in almost 9 years

I think your solution is retail fraud.
Meh i explained myself. Which from straight from the source of a wally world store manager. But i see why the first message was deleted and not the 2nd. (Though deleting messages with no dm is still beyond me especially on site that talks about a wide variety of things. No need for details on that sentence.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom