The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So you're a big Josh West reader? Tell me more about him. Do you find his writings often align with your tastes?

Last edited:
A game about walking?!?! Yeah I might have to let that pre-order go or get it and keep it wrapped until I watch some streams and read some reviews. Instead of wasting hours walking, I can waste those on the backlog :lol:

EDIT: wrong response :lol:

Last edited:
Death Stranding riding that line where I'm either gonna play it or just watch all the cut scenes online.

Death Stranding riding that line where I'm either gonna play it or just watch all the cut scenes online.
That's that Jojo logic yo. :lol:
With a game like Death Stranding, just watching the cutscenes will make you feel even more lost and probably put you off from ever trying it. It's best do dive in there and formulate your own experiences with it, for better or worse.

If anything ive been avoiding Death Stranding trailers and vids.
I want to jump into a Kojima game with no preconcieved notions.

If anything ive been avoiding Death Stranding trailers and vids.
I want to jump into a Kojima game with no preconcieved notions.

If you're into Kojima, then this is probably the best route.

Trailers have shown enough to show it's not just about walking :lol:

I’m sure it’s not all about walking but it would have been nice to see some other stuff from it.

I'm definitely passing on Death Stranding. If it's great I'll respect it from afar, but based on what I've seen.....not for me.

I need a new controller and I’m really considering the purple. Been using black all gen now I want something different.

Idk about spending $65 though.

death stranding starting to remind me of how the order 1886 was before it came out and we all know what happened once it dropped.

death stranding starting to remind me of how the order 1886 was before it came out and we all know what happened once it dropped.
Tbf, I remember a lot of media games coverage not being sold on The Order. There weren't a lot of great games out at the time so I think a lot of people had their hopes up. That said, I thought The Order was good for what it was, just really short. I would love a sequel.

Tbf, I remember a lot of media games coverage not being sold on The Order. There weren't a lot of great games out at the time so I think a lot of people had their hopes up. That said, I thought The Order was good for what it was, just really short. I would love a sequel.

yea i thought the game was just alright but it seemed like there was alot of mystery around the game trailers of 1886 creating some hype that it could be a day 1 pickup.

Back
Top Bottom