The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I don’t care but I don’t understand why Naughty Dog would announce the release date a few weeks ago, just to announce a delay. Does that much really change in just a matter of weeks? I may actually hold off for PS5 now depending on what month of Spring it releases in.

Last edited:
I don’t care but I don’t understand why Naughty Dog would announce the release date a few weeks ago, just to announce a delay. Does that much really change in just a matter of weeks? I may actually hold off for PS5 now depending on what month of Spring it releases in.

”However, it was during the last few weeks, as we were closing out sections of the game, that we realized we simply didn’t have enough time to bring the entire game up to a level of polish we would call Naughty Dog quality. At this point we were faced with two options: compromise parts of the game or get more time. We went with the latter, and this new release date allows us to finish everything to our level of satisfaction while also reducing stress on the team.”

”However, it was during the last few weeks, as we were closing out sections of the game, that we realized we simply didn’t have enough time to bring the entire game up to a level of polish we would call Naughty Dog quality. At this point we were faced with two options: compromise parts of the game or get more time. We went with the latter, and this new release date allows us to finish everything to our level of satisfaction while also reducing stress on the team.”
I wrote that before the quote was posted :lol:

Seriously though, they really found out that they needed an additional 3+ months after announcing a release date less than a month ago? I trust ND and I have no doubt TLOU Part II will be next year's GotY but I really wish developers/publishers would hold off announcing release dates until they are absolutely sure that they can meet the deadline.

I guess this means Ghosts is definitely Fall 2020 :nerd:

i'ma still play it but ffVIIr really should have just been turn based or an option for actual true turn based should be put into the game. i'm not sure why ppl fel like square needs to reinvent the wheel here...classic mode really should be classic mode.

are there really that many ppl that played the original and actually liked it that prefer action games/action rpg's? maybe i'm out of touch but it just feels bad. it'd be like remaking Mario world but making it a shooter.

if I wanted to play kingdom hearts then i'd play kingdom hearts.

this pretty much how I feel. Still my most anticipated game even with the battle system revamp

companies always say this when they delay a game

Naughty Dog has delayed its past couple games, TLoU and UC4. They can take their time, they haven't let me down. I'll just play Persona 5 the Royal while I wait.

Naughty Dog has delayed its past couple games, TLoU and UC4. They can take their time, they haven't let me down. I'll just play Persona 5 the Royal while I wait.
uc4 is mediocre
its just UC3 tryna be like TLoU
didnt bring nothing new to the table

don't feel so bad about waiting till the PS5 remaster of TLOU2 now,
can't front I was tempted to just ask for it for christmas with it originally dropping in Feb, but May? not an issue at all.

The Outer Worlds seems really good so far.

Character creation was pretty good and it seems like it's gonna be fun for min/maxing.

The environments are nice, too.

The Outer Worlds seems really good so far.

Character creation was pretty good and it seems like it's gonna be fun for min/maxing.

The environments are nice, too.
I never finish Bethesda games. I always seem to make builds wrong and then get stuck via auto-save in an area where I am too weak. I wasn’t checking for TOW but it looks like a lot of fun. I’m gonna check it out on Gamepass.

Good things it's made by Obsidian Games then.
I know that but they also made New Vegas which I started and didn't finish. I was speaking more about the genre not necessarily the developer. I just have a hard time understanding how to make an appropriate build in these types of games.

Some of ya'll bashing UC4 for the slow pacing but thought GoW reboot was GOAT tier and probably hyped for Death Stranding :lol:

How are you guys liking COD? I wanted to cop but my PS4 died so I’ll have to cop when I get home from deployment in about 2 weeks.

Some of ya'll bashing UC4 for the slow pacing but thought GoW reboot was GOAT tier and probably hyped for Death Stranding :lol:

GoW is an excellent game, not GOAT but the set pieces, area and overall pacing was good. Game showcases the PS4 visuals but doesn't have open areas and other segments just for the sake of having them.

Back
Top Bottom