The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

This'll be great..........on PC
(I refuse to play any Diablo game on console AND/OR mobile, regardless of what those lames at Blizzard say)
I've never played a Diablo but I read a lot of people saying this one looks like it was made geared towards consoles first. I was more shocked that it was announced for PS4/X1 and not PS5/X2, especially due to the fact they didn't give a release date which means it may not even drop in 2020.

Just as I predicted. Death Stranding is trash. To be clear it always looked trash
edit:

8ECA318B-3220-4525-B54C-E4EFB7F556EA.jpeg

Last edited:
There's your legendary positivity this thread was lacking.

Oh Chris, there are plenty of upcoming PS4 games worthy of the hype you kids threw at DS and the ENTIRE time I’ve maintained my position. The game looks trash, and now that we know that it is, you get mad at me for calling a spade a spade. I get it... KOJIMA... PS4 EXCLUSIVE!!! Etc etc but anyone with a pulse that’s played MGS5 understands just how lost his man gets with his sense of overall direction when it comes to gaming.

It is what’s it is man. The game you should be drooling for is TLOU2 period.

Oh Chris, there are plenty of upcoming PS4 games worthy of the hype you kids threw at DS and the ENTIRE time I’ve maintained my position. The game looks trash, and now that we know that it is, you get mad at me for calling a spade a spade. I get it... KOJIMA... PS4 EXCLUSIVE!!! Etc etc but anyone with a pulse that’s played MGS5 understands just how lost his man gets with his sense of overall direction when it comes to gaming.

did you predict gears 5 being trash? I don’t go in the Xbox thread much. Must’ve missed it.Must suck because you’re a big fan if im not mistaken.

did you predict gears 5 being trash? I don’t go in the Xbox thread much. Must’ve missed it.Must suck because you’re a big fan if im not mistaken.

Well considering the only reason I even play my Xbox is for PUBG with my friends I highly doubt that I did. In fact I had HUGE expectations for it since I've been a pretty big deal in the GEARS competitive scene since 06 (won regional in ATL @ Perimeter in 17') so to say I was excited for the game would be an understatement. Considering I'm almost NEVER in the Xbox thread I doubt I even talked about the game. Unfortunately, multiplayer (which is the only reason I even play the game) was beyond SUBPAR for a number of reasons. So I hate the game (and I could carless about the story mode).

TL ; DR - Gears 5 is trash too

4D377027-07EA-429B-B100-C2ABDA8D167E.jpeg

So 85 metacritic is the trash line? What if a game is 85 trash or no?
Is pubg just ok? Good? I have a lot of questions sorry.

Last edited:

MGS 5 was the first and only Metal Gear game I played through and I might be in the minority but I absolutely LOVED that game. The gameplay loop was so addicting. I spent hours and hours upgrading Mother Base, capturing and recruiting soldiers, and exploring the world just looking for materials. I even went back and S ranked every mission just to unlock Raiden. From the reviews I’ve seen so far DS will probably scratch that itch for me so I’m all in day one

You’re not in the minority . MGS 5 is one of the best games this gen. The vocal minority love to **** on kojima.

D0D9A200-6DD6-449F-9D22-E4C3363D0C86.jpeg

MGS 5 was fantastic in spite of being railroaded by Konami

You’re not in the minority . MGS 5 is one of the best games this gen. The vocal minority love to **** on kojima.

D0D9A200-6DD6-449F-9D22-E4C3363D0C86.jpeg

MGS 5 was fantastic in spite of being railroaded by Konami

It wasn't bad but I didn't think it was good either. Can't agree with it being one of the best games this generation, it's the worst MGS in the series to me.

MGS5 was a solid entry to me.
It has my favorite mechanics to any of the MGS games.
The horse, robot, Quiet and DDog, were so dope to utilize.
Loved building up my base too and unlocking the developments on weapons and tools.
Game reminds me of Dexter first 3 seasons had it in the GOAT convo, but then the rest of it sucked so it can't even be mentioned.
After that epic boss battle, games falls apart hard. I was already invested so I finished it. Still an enjoyable experience for me, but i totally get why people don't hold it in high praise

4D377027-07EA-429B-B100-C2ABDA8D167E.jpeg

So 85 metacritic is the trash line? What if a game is 85 trash or no?
Is pubg just ok? Good? I have a lot of questions sorry.

Oh I get it now, your grasping. Yea there is no correlation between this conversation and PUBG. Lol I play it because it’s a competitive game that I can enjoy with my boys. You can get back to your point now. And why are you so hurt?

Relax bro.

Back
Top Bottom