The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yerrrrrrrrrr. Whats good, NT gamers?
Ive been creating Apex Legends related content on ig via BlackMilkStreams. Yall follow my mixer as i stream from time to time too @ mixer.com/blackmilk

and if i know you, holla at me @ my personal ig @ MayorNYC. I recently picked up on video editing and im having mad fun with it.

Taking Colin’s idea and going to try and beat one JRPG per month. I figure it’ll help with the backlog as well.

Jan - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Feb - Tales of Vesperia DE/Dragon Quest XI
March - Final Fantasy VII Remake

Thats a great idea. I think I will also participate. Gotta figure out Feb and Mar, but I'll finished FF8 for January.

You see Greg is back doing PS I Love You XOXO with a new co-host?

Thats a great idea. I think I will also participate. Gotta figure out Feb and Mar, but I'll finished FF8 for January.

You see Greg is back doing PS I Love You XOXO with a new co-host?
Yeah. I felt he should’ve changed the name. I don’t know how KF is doing these days so it may just be them trying to reel people back in. They were asking for more patrons and people were kinda confused based off of how much they are already making. I’m not really sure cause I stopped when Colin left. Greg is just annoying to me.

Apparently Kinda Funny's Patreons (they have two; KF and a gaming specific one) took a big hit when Colin left. People were making assumptions off those numbers, however, I know KF does a lot more outside of Patreon to raise captial, while Colin is pretty much exclusive Patreon and ads in his podcasts.

I gave the new PSILU a shot, but the new co-host rambles quite a bit. Might check in again in 4 or 5 episodes to see if there was an improvement. I agree Greg can be annoying, but I feel they were both so good together, and both suffer hosting shows with other people. Makes me miss the Beyond days with Clements as the third wheel.

im kind of surprised that they would miss e3 this year with the launch of the ps5, but im also kind of not surprised, i knew they didn't want to spend a bunch of money on e3 last year and i figure they dont want to spend it again this year

they probably figure they can better spend that money on their own event instead of paying the esa

E3 is/was cool but I’d be perfectly fine with Nintendo Direct, PS State of Play and an Xbox presentation that cut out all the cringe worthy BS. Then we could never have to another Just Dance performance :lol:

9E11D319-7412-45FF-9D52-929167956B32.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, that link made me re-evaluate life.
not sure which way you are thinking

but last year when that joint said 1700 hours. And then I looked at my personal goals and was like yoooooooo :lol:

there is something about seeing an actual number that makes it real.

Back
Top Bottom