The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm guessing they wont start until the system is revealed. Not tryna be a smarta$$ either. Probably the same day or next day
Thanks ... lol man i remember preordering the PS4 back in the day from Best Buy I’m just ready to for this new system to drop already 😂

the new combat system for FF7 basically makes it a completely different game... actually think I'm looking forward to playing it more now because of it. The boss at the end of the demo definitely gave me a much harder time than in the OG... gotta use those potions!

I was never a FF person because I'm not really into turn based games.

After playing this demo, I'm definitely getting the game.
got GOW vibes because I wasn't into that franchise much either until the PS4 one dropped, now its one of my favorites

anyone else picking of Persona 5 Royal at the end of the month? I am getting the CE (again), but I honestly don't know if I want to invest another 80 hours into the game again so soon...

Enjoyed the demo a lot. Graphics looked solid and the voice acting is good.

Cloud getting Jessie, Tifa, AND Aerith? My man.

I cannot wait for next month.

Yea, Scorpion Tank took me over 5 minutes to beat. Emerald Weapon is going to be an all-day affair.

I was under the assumption classic setting was turn-based... is it not?

It literally felt and played the exact same as normal mode to me. The only difference I noticed in the battle style was that it was much easier.

Classic mode auto does all the attacking and blocking for you. All the player does is input commands like spells, skills, items. Everything else is done for you.

Classic mode auto does all the attacking and blocking for you. All the player does is input commands like spells, skills, items. Everything else is done for you.

Really? So I was just mashing square for no reason? Lmaooo.. I'll have to try it again and test that theory

Rumor is that the ps5 will be 13.2 TF.

Rumored announcement tomorrow.
Cool rumor bro.

plz-stop-post.jpg

It's as if anyone can post anything at any time, no matter how big a load of BS it is, huh?

Rumors/speculation get posted all the time when a new console/game is announced.

They will continue on until SONY makes an announcement.

It obviously didn't happen and we move on.

Rumors/speculation get posted all the time when a new console/game is announced.

They will continue on until SONY makes an announcement.

It obviously didn't happen and we move on.

Ok but how about a little discretion? Wait for something more credible. Not screenrant.com “reporting” on a post from neogaf (it’s trash now).

These are your best bets for ps5 info imo. Sure someone might post it on 4chan first, but you’ll likely be able to confirm anything through those places.

Ok but how about a little discretion? Wait for something more credible. Not screenrant.com “reporting” on a post from neogaf (it’s trash now).

These are your best bets for ps5 info imo. Sure someone might post it on 4chan first, but you’ll likely be able to confirm anything through those places.

Let it go, man.

It's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom