The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Any body having an issue where the game automatically puts you back on easy difficulty? I noticed it was ridiculously easy for me, checked the difficulty and seen it had set to easy. This has happened at least twice.
Did you start it on easy?

Speaking of guides...

20200413_190930.jpg
20200413_190920.jpg
20200413_190858.jpg
20200413_190949.jpg
20200413_191051.jpg
20200413_191115.jpg
20200413_191130.jpg
20200413_191315.jpg

I miss when they made LE guides like this with full sized art books.

49!? Man... the highest I could muster was 45, with no falling.
Bro I was legit hitting them buttons as if I was pulling off a combo in Street Fighter :lol:

It was pissing me off cause I’d fall and it was pretty much a wash. Jules fell twice and still beat me by 5. That dude is a machine :smh:

12 is a def an underrated gem. One of my only grips is Vaan. Dude might legit be the worst “main” character in FF history :lol:

yeah if Iremember correctly dude didn’t have any confidence and was very child-like. Kind of like Hope from 13 (and least the first one).

yeah if Iremember correctly dude didn’t have any confidence and was very child-like. Kind of like Hope from 13 (and least the first one).
Yeah he just exists. None of the game is really about him, he just kinda tags along. Apparently the game was suppose to have Basch as the main character but Square went back and added Vaan cause he had the “look” and apparently thought the game would be better received with him as the protagonist.

Anyone have tips on how to get the two materias (one in the fan, the other on at the edge of a collapsed walkway) on the way to the next reactor? I couldn't figure it out.

Anyone have tips on how to get the two materias (one in the fan, the other on at the edge of a collapsed walkway) on the way to the next reactor? I couldn't figure it out.
You have to get to turn off all the lamps to divert energy. After the last lamp, you can take a platform you couldn't use before to take you to one of the materias.

For the one on a collapsed walkway, after you have the power you can lower the walkway to get the other materia

Also for in the future if you have any questions, there's literally complete walk through on youtube for any mission that you're doing. For anytime I'm loss or where I don't know what to do next I just youtube my mission and I can watch somebody else play what I have to do lol

You have to get to turn off all the lamps to divert energy. After the last lamp, you can take a platform you couldn't use before to take you to one of the materias.

For the one on a collapsed walkway, after you have the power you can lower the walkway to get the other materia
Thanks. Yeah, I turned off all the lamps and then Barrett asked if I wanted to get the materias. So I went back to try and get them, but couldn't figure it out. I will give it a try tonight.

If Sony or Microsoft ever force on us onto a all digital download only console in the future console gens I'm done with console gaming.

Back
Top Bottom