I’m getting it
I just hope the story and game
Captivates me like the first one did
I wanna shed a tear in the first 5 min
hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23
U never gave me ur paypal

doc oc?

use your gadgets, the suits designed to replenish gadgets

it probably helped that i was max+ level when i faced him and most of my gadgets were maxed

Last edited:
Sony had to put out a "Limited Edition" branded TLOU Part II external USB HDD :lol:

They know a lot of people still are on the OG Launch PS4 and a lot of PS4 Pro's only have 1 TB internal drives. When it's been known the game will have a 100GB+ install.

I'm good with my white PS4 Pro and have a 2TB internal HDD installed on it which I haven't had to use a external HDD to install other games for more space.

I'm going to cop this limited edition DS4 though:

6414932_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Last edited:
30 days left. I might have to see about starting the first game and the DLC by June 1st in order to make it through for TLOU2.

Just got 1 now. Cant't beat $32.00. :pimp:
Can this added be added to my account now to extend the current expiration date? Or do I just enter it when the current expires?
(EX: Currently mine expires 12/20, but if i add it now will it change to 12/21?)

PO

Yes.

The PS+ subscription just stacks on to whatever your expiration date previously was.

With those added on now mine doesn't expire until 2026. :lol:

Got the platinum for Detroit: Become Human last night.

Huge improvement over Heavy Rain and JASON! JASON! JASON

Now have 30 platinums to my name. I'm sure some of you had the same amount in a year. :lol:

This craziness going on in the world aside, this downtime has allowed me to put a dent in my backlog.

Gonna work on Infamous Second Son and First Light next, and finish up the Spider-Man DLC so that I can take it off my system and free up space for Tsushima and TLOU 2.

Got the platinum for Detroit: Become Human last night.

Huge improvement over Heavy Rain and JASON! JASON! JASON

Now have 30 platinums to my name. I'm sure some of you had the same amount in a year. :lol:

This craziness going on in the world aside, this downtime has allowed me to put a dent in my backlog.

Gonna work on Infamous Second Son and First Light next, and finish up the Spider-Man DLC so that I can take it off my system and free up space for Tsushima and TLOU 2.

While Second Son is a bit divisive, I think First Light has pretty much universal praise. Both have very attainable plats as well. I would love to see another Infamous in the future, but I wonder how free they are to do another one.

Like a lot of people in the thread have mentioned, the DLC's for Spider-man are great. However, there are some parts and a few of the trophies involving Screwball can be irritating.

While Second Son is a bit divisive, I think First Light has pretty much universal praise. Both have very attainable plats as well. I would love to see another Infamous in the future, but I wonder how free they are to do another one.

Like a lot of people in the thread have mentioned, the DLC's for Spider-man are great. However, there are some parts and a few of the trophies involving Screwball can be irritating.

Screwball is the bane of my existence man. :lol:

I loathe her challenges.

Man since owning a PS3 in 2008, I only have 1 platinum and it's Rocket League :lol:

I always have in my mind I wanna get some platinums, but never follow through. Might try to platinum TLOU since I'm about to play through it again anyway

Thats a tough one. It requires a survivor+ play-through, along with two difficult online trophies... heavily dependent on there being people to play against online.

If the online component is possible still, it is a super rewarding plat. I did it on PS3 and really ended up enjoying the multiplayer.

Damn nvm then. I played the multiplayer for a few days on the PS3 and I kinda remember not liking it.

Maybe I'll run through some Uncharted games to try for a few platinums :lol:

Back
Top Bottom