The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

:lol:

I state facts how lame it is and how I don't like XB1X does not have HDMI-CEC in it or how you can't upgarade any XBOX consoles internal hard drive and the xbox fan boys come in here all hurt and have to nit pick everything else I bring up.

You're just an idiot, have a good night, and sell your Xbox if you don't like it instead of complaining about it here hoping someone will felate you.

So sad when I drop 2 fact on you and you try and tear me down with your stupid counter posts.

Or how you Rusty, Jetpac and other xbox fan boys lurk and reply on this thread for years to troll because hardly anyone on here pays attention to the xbox thread.

Or you know... I just own and appreciate multiple different gaming platforms and don't appreciate when people spread misinformation. Literally the only thing correct you've said all night is that you cannot upgrade internal storage on the X1, which is a moot point. You were wrong about EVERYTHING else, but if being ignorant makes you feel better then keep on truckin.

Or you know... I just own and appreciate multiple different gaming platforms and don't appreciate when people spread misinformation. Literally the only thing correct you've said all night is that you cannot upgrade internal storage on the X1, which is a moot point. You were wrong about EVERYTHING else, but if being ignorant makes you feel better then keep on truckin.

So it's a not fact that XB1X does not have HDMI-CEC?

:rofl:
We're the hurt ones though

You have nicknames like Stinkbox or something like that for it don't you

Who responded to my posts? Because they claimed the facts I was saying was wrong and clearly said they don't like what I had to say about XB1X which I also own :lol:

I agree with PS4 UI being boring but it’s easier to navigate compared to Xbox UI, imo. It’s probably because I don’t play my Xbox much but I’m always confused trying to find my games that I know I “pinned” to the front page. There’s just too many tabs/tiles for me.

What are you guys hoping/expecting to see this Thursday?

Hoping to see Final Fantasy XVI and expecting to see Horizon sequel.

120GB?!?!?!

3-back-to-the-future-quotes.gif

Looks like Killing Floor 2 is getting deleted again to make room for BF 2. I love having that game as my buffer game that I can play or delete whenever I want without feeling bad about it. :lol:

After having 50+ hours of AC Odyssey disappear when my PS4 crashed last year, I finally restarted it and and am almost back to where I was (uploading save data to the cloud nightly).

Such a well made game. Perfect for running around in with a Netflix show on in the background.

Back
Top Bottom