The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I really only buy a select few games on release date, so I dont have any regrets immediately come to mind.
COD Advanced Warfare maybe?

I agree on this.

Biggest hyped game that was trash? Destiny hands down.
Really? More than Fallout’76? Anthem? No Man’s Sky (when it first released)? Watchdogs? Destiny 1 may have started of bland but it was at least super fun to play. Raid nights with NT fam :nthat:

Mannnn that was such a fun time! The PS4 was going to be my first PlayStation since the first one and I was super hype for it. This thread with all the memes, jokes and craziness was the icing on the cake :lol:. I wish I could go back

Well I mean digital foundry was roasting every XB1 game early this gen showing that games only ran at 900p... cough cough:

Ryse-Son-Of-Rome

Heck I remember going to Comic Con 2013. Both Sony and Microsoft had booths for PS4 and XB1 leading up to the fall launch.

Microsoft booth with XB1 and showcasing Ryse Son Of Rome had nobody waiting in line :lol:

Last edited:
I think Destiny would be a lot better if it was in 3rd person So you can see the upgrades, and we had more vehicular combat (i.e. ships, bikes, real Halo, Star Wars Battlefront type fights). But I agree, Destiny is a bit flat considering the vision.

Destiny lived up to, if not exceeded the hype IMO. The key to really enjoying it the most is finding a good party that could help you through the raids. Nothing like beating Vault of Glass for the first time with a group full of patient and experienced players. Then once you knew how to get past the raid you can start your own group and sherpa them though. I made the most friends playing that game sending out random invites for raids. I literally put in 900 hours in the Xbox version and almost as much in the PS4 version after I got The Taken King console.

Also is it just me or is putting the HDD cover back on a pro the hardest **** ever?

really want to get SM GOTY edition because I never played the DLC only the base game.

I'm wary though because my own speculation has led me to believe that there will be a PS5 version of the game, just because it was used in that example for load times on the PS5. I KNOW it was the PS4 version they used, my gut is just telling me they gonna drop a PS5 version

Back
Top Bottom