The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Saw the trailer for Deathloop, basically looks like a reskinned Dishonored. And for that, it will be a day 1 purchase when it comes out.

Looks like a current gen game TBH, this one didn't impress me as a next gen type of game. Haven't played Dishonored but Prey was a solid game.

TLOU2 Reviews in less than an hour...

F9CCBD01-57A4-42BB-9495-D7092DF0DBCB.gif

.... then I'd redownload them? All saves go to the cloud. 15 minute inconvenience.

How you going to repair a scratched disc when you have it etched with Cheeto dust?

Exactly.

Saw another comment talking about if PSN goes down. If PSN goes down, the game is already downloaded on the console.... it doesn't matter if you have digital or physical, everyone is impacted in the same fashion. :lol:

bros...dont read the reviews on TLOU 2. they full of spoilers. FULL OF SPOILERS. *** holes everywhere bro.

They even putting spoilers in the titles of their bull **** reviews.

everyone saying masterpiece from the little blurps i saw while trying to avoid the mine field.

bros...dont read the reviews on TLOU 2. they full of spoilers. FULL OF SPOILERS. *** holes everywhere bro.

everyone saying masterpiece from the little blurps i saw while trying to avoid the mine field.
Kinda Funny’s review is spoiler free

on the subject of the PS5, you guys think the digital edition will have a bigger SSD?

Summarized PS5 event

All in all it was cool. I got to see what it looked lome and a handful of games caught my eye.

I’ll post some good non-spoiler reviews tomorrow.

It’s up to 96 on MC with 76 reviews.

The one thing that I keep seeing is how the game made most reviewers feel and become emotional. Which is by design.

Whatever the range of emotion, whether it be fear, disgust, happiness, joy, emptiness, or even hurt, the game is making people reflect and it’s hitting them hard.

Excited to hear the nawghtyhare nawghtyhare review and how the game makes the NTers who play it feel in the future.

Back
Top Bottom