The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

****Rumor still*****
PS State of Play

EdebcipXoAEPvsS

Last edited:
Stuff like this doesn’t bother me but it’s weird to see a game so heavily linked to PS get MS exclusivity.

Fell off the RPG bandwagon in June but hope to get back on pace:

January: FFVIII, FF XV Pocket Edition
February: Lost Sphear
March: Fell Seal - Arbiter's Mark
April: FF7 Remake
May: Secret of Mana
June: :frown:
July: Romancing Saga 2 (starting this week), Fell Seal DLC (hopefully).

Still need to play FF7 remake. I want to get to Tales of Vesperia, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, and Valkyria Chronicles 4 before the end of 2020.

Also need to do my annual FF9 run at some point.

Fell off the RPG bandwagon in June but hope to get back on pace:

January: FFVIII, FF XV Pocket Edition
February: Lost Sphear
March: Fell Seal - Arbiter's Mark
April: FF7 Remake
May: Secret of Mana
June: :frown:
July: Romancing Saga 2 (starting this week), Fell Seal DLC (hopefully).

Still need to play FF7 remake. I want to get to Tales of Vesperia, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, and Valkyria Chronicles 4 before the end of 2020.

Also need to do my annual FF9 run at some point.
I should have made a list before attempting this but there was just too many new games and games from the backlog that I wanted to play. I could probably still make it but I’d rather not force myself and end up not enjoying the games. I’ll probably get a few more in though. I still need to finish Tales of Vesperia DE. I may or may not finish that third act of DQ11, I wasn’t feeling all that backtracking. They really went all out to make that game 100 hours :smh:

I should have made a list before attempting this but there was just too many new games and games from the backlog that I wanted to play. I could probably still make it but I’d rather not force myself and end up not enjoying the games. I’ll probably get a few more in though. I still need to finish Tales of Vesperia DE. I may or may not finish that third act of DQ11, I wasn’t feeling all that backtracking. They really went all out to make that game 100 hours :smh:

I hit a wall so close to the end of DQ11 as well. I may have to restart that game from the beginning which is painful to think about.

I think I'll have an easier back half of 2020, even with the PS5 release.

not sure what the developers of superhot delete were thinking with that 8 hour wait to play again after beating the story. if i could return it i would just cause, **** the devs for that

I hit a wall so close to the end of DQ11 as well. I may have to restart that game from the beginning which is painful to think about.

I think I'll have an easier back half of 2020, even with the PS5 release.

W-w-why do you have to restart DQXI? I put 120 hours into that game, so I'm curious why you'd have to restart lol. The 10-15 hours of post-credit contents really is totally worth it, btw.

Probably the best JRPG since FFIX, IMHO. I love that damn game so much. Own it on Switch and PS4. Definitely want to replay it some time.

W-w-why do you have to restart DQXI? I put 120 hours into that game, so I'm curious why you'd have to restart lol. The 10-15 hours of post-credit contents really is totally worth it, btw.

Probably the best JRPG since FFIX, IMHO. I love that damn game so much. Own it on Switch and PS4. Definitely want to replay it some time.
I think I’m right at the start of Act 3 and it after being a away from it for so long, I just don’t know if I want to play more. This game could have easily been 40-50 hours and been just as good, if not better.

I'd say I am about 75-85% finished but I completely forget where I am at in the story.

I was really enjoying it but the game is so damn long. :lol: And I had my PS4 kick the bucket last year so I dont know if the save for DQ11 made it to the cloud to be honest. I gameshare with a friend so one of the downsides is having to manually upload save data to the cloud.

I'm not too worried; I recently restarted AC:Odyssey and played it through, plus all DLC which was around 130 hours. And I like the DQ11 combat quite a bit.

I'd say I am about 75-85% finished but I completely forget where I am at in the story.

I was really enjoying it but the game is so damn long. :lol: And I had my PS4 kick the bucket last year so I dont know if the save for DQ11 made it to the cloud to be honest. I gameshare with a friend so one of the downsides is having to manually upload save data to the cloud.

I'm not too worried; I recently restarted AC:Odyssey and played it through, plus all DLC which was around 130 hours. And I like the DQ11 combat quite a bit.
Is Odyssey DLC worth it? I have it so I should play it but I almost fee like Valhalla will be worth picking up since I’m anticipating a shortage on decent launch games. At the same time, it looks so similar to Odyssey that I feel like I’d be burned out if I played all that DLC and then Valhalla.

I still got Dark Souls 3 DLC too 🤔

Back
Top Bottom