The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

the fact that ubisoft would even post this is weird enough, but on top of that, its only on the australian version of the site, the US version doesnt say that at all

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/faqs/000055916
Good observation. At this point, I don't even care. I just want a release date, price and a pre-order link. I still have a PS3 w/ PS2 and PS1 BC as well as my 3 PS4s in the house. Just give me the PS5.

if you have 6 hours and $2 to spare this is a fun game. nothing ground breaking just flat out fun.

Good observation. At this point, I don't even care. I just want a release date, price and a pre-order link. I still have a PS3 w/ PS2 and PS1 BC as well as my 3 PS4s in the house. Just give me the PS5.
I'm in the same mindset.

Looking at news sites and forums and just closing them down if there's nothing PS5 related.
I feel like I'm slowly becoming one of those entitled YouTube commenters. :lol:

We're even going to know Nvidia's graphic card prices before the PS5 tomorrow :smh:

My entertainment center only has 3 slots. For sake of space, I guess I'll just have PS2, PS3 and PS5 to be able to play my PS1-5 library.

how many of yall are actually going back to play PS1-3 games?
honest question
That’s the thing, most people aren’t going to. People just want/need a reason to complain about something that doesn’t even apply to them. I believe Sony or some other publisher had data that showed less 5% of people actually use BC. That 5% could be wrong but fact is most people aren’t using it, therefore it doesn’t make sense to put money into. Truthfully I would use it but it’s not something to cry over. I just wish we could get some of those old gameS enhanced and with trophy support.

The ones I want to replay, I have found other methods (Vita, Mini's, ect).

BC is not a selling feature for me, but I do understand it's allure to some.

Saw this on the new Cold War Trailer on PS

20200831_194016.jpg

This somewhat confirms PS5 releasing on Friday, November 20th.

Black Friday is on the 27th.

Cold War won't be available until late 2020 outside of the US which obviously means a week or two before Christmas.

Last edited:
They're saying that 4K 60fps gaming *could* be a reach even on PS5 hardware; not even sure what the 8K experience would be like.

yea i know native 4k will be such a strain on consoles so this is just wishful thinking.

I guess they could do checkerboarding to 8k like they did the 4k on the pro.

Back
Top Bottom