The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Xbox fans today :lol:

20200916_231903.png

Got the shipping address screwed up on my order from target. I really hope it doesn’t get cancelled since I had to update it. I already don’t trust it. :smh:

I changed mine as well. Got the updated confirmation soon after. You should be ok. I just changed mine up to the preferred one before submitting the address change.

no pre order email from Sony, I was schleep, i guess amazon is my last chance

:smh:

Last edited:
I went to cooking my dinner and I missed out on everything with the pre order..

It's all good i want to pre order with an company with curbside pickup..

Hope the biggest Playstation fan in North America or very own Bad Religon got the email invite from Sony Direct or else man we going to put out search party to do a wellness check on him :lol:

I changed mine as well. Got the updated confirmation soon after. You should be ok. I just changed mine up to the preferred one before submitting the address change.

Giving peace of mind haha just waiting on the email. thanks brotha :pimp:

Hope the biggest Playstation fan in North America or very own Bad Religon got the email invite from Sony Direct or else man we going to put out search party to do a wellness check on him :lol:

No sir. Should have went for that 150th platinum. :lol:

Every Canadian site I can think of is sold out. I might bite the bullet and stop in at EB Games tomorrow morning to preorder.

"We won't just open the pre-order floodagtes. We will make sure everyone is prepared." Sure, bud.

Best place to pre order if you want to pick up your PS5 in person?

If you're trying to get it at midnight, probably GameStop? Idk which other stores do midnight launches.

Otherwise, you should be able to do in-store pick up for Gamestop, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc. all the same.

Na I've made orders on those backdoor links and its never failed me. This better not be the one to cancel smh

I hope Best Buy and GS offer great deals and offer $250 or $275 trade in value for the XB1X thats been collecting dust the past 2 years.

That will cover all of the accessories for PS5 like: Dual Sense charging dock, the new platinum headset, extra dual sense controller, and media remote.

Late post ... I was at work . But I somehow got through on Walmart & got one for my son ... super excited about this hope everyone cooked today
0CD9AF8D-7D42-426C-BCE6-E6DC293E2223.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom