The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^ I guess he meant that they pictured a younger Peter for what voice actor, Yuri, had provided. To me, I do see it. The voice fits the new actor more. Seems like Sony is taking the route to match the MCU version, so they got a Great Value version of Tom Holland. :lol:

I guess. I’m not a fan though. Sony may be trash at making a live action Spider-Man film but they got the games and animated movie down perfectly imo. They’re better off doing their own things with Spider-Man in those departments.

they needed a model who's facial structure better matched the voice actor's facial structure for the improved facial animations on ps5

using the old model would have meant more work for the animators having to line up the different facial structures

I found out I’ll be deploying soon after PS5 launches. That **** killed any hype I had :smh:

I already pre-ordered COD cross gen bundle so I’ll rock that and cop Spider-Man so the kids can mess around with it while I’m gone.

Anybody picking up Star Wars squadrons? Need a review first. Gotta be a reason why €A are selling a VR Star Wars game for $40.

Miles Morales and COD preordered.
Picked up the last tv at my local costco. This tv is so fly, thanks for posting the deal. Thanks to the gf on the early birthday gift.
PXL_20200930_230822009.jpg

PXL_20201001_001529939.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20201001_005734789.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20201001_005734789.NIGHT.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Fell back into the Destiny 2 grind. Enjoying it again, especially as a game I can throw PVP on and just play mindlessly.

About 40ish hours in to Death Stranding. Easily in my top 5 games f this generation so far; I really enjoy being a delivery man. :lol: :lol:

If anyone comes across a Thrustmaster T-LCM set showing in-stock for the retail price, please ping me.

Also willing to sell my T3P-GT with the conical mod for a great price.

Much appreciated.

edit: Secured.

Last edited:
Fell back into the Destiny 2 grind. Enjoying it again, especially as a game I can throw PVP on and just play mindlessly.

About 40ish hours in to Death Stranding. Easily in my top 5 games f this generation so far; I really enjoy being a delivery man. :lol: :lol:

I really want to play Death Stranding.

And I keep saying I won't jump back into Destiny on PS5 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom