The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Most likely just a sample or dev kit model but this might be what a blacked out controller would look like.

ps5 countdown.PNG

What games are you guys pre-ordering?

I went with 2k, Spider-Man, Demon Souls and COD

Also interested in Cyberpunk and Godfall but I might not have enough space on the SSD :ohwell:

man i wish the gaming industry would do something about these racist behind trolls who hide behind their consoles.

they should make our gamer ids like facebook if you want to engage with the public then your information should be public just like the info you put on facebook

they need to crack down on this mess

be the same people claiming racism is dead than get on their consoles and spew racist mess

Also interested in Cyberpunk and Godfall but I might not have enough space on the SSD :ohwell:

not preordering cause I’m digital but my day 1s will probably be

Cyberpunk
Spider-Man

I’m iffy on Call of duty, only will cop if the homies do to play online

man i wish the gaming industry would do something about these racist behind trolls who hide behind their consoles.

they should make our gamer ids like facebook if you want to engage with the public then your information should be public just like the info you put on facebook

they need to crack down on this mess

be the same people claiming racism is dead than get on their consoles and spew racist mess

Man.. It's pathetic. The comments section under the tweet PS did about the BLM theme is so disheartening... I really forget that humanity... this country is not as good as I'd like to believe 😢

Purchased the Mamba edition of 2K so I have that. Gong to pick up COD depending on the reviews. Definitely picking up Spider-Man and Sackboy, most likely Destruction All Stars too. Oh, and the undeniable Game Of the Decade, Bugsnax :smokin :smokin :smokin

Picking up Cyberpunk on the XSX, I'll play that and old games on there since there's nothing really interesting to me on Xbox for the foreseeable future.

I was going to trade in my ps4 this week to finish paying my ps5 off but might as well wait for the last few days before launch to do that.

I only have one to trade - bought another PRO during the $299 BF COD bundle deal last xmas for another location. Its basically a new PRO... Keeping my 50 mil edition. But yeah, need to decide and get it over with before launch day.... Same for Nintendo switch.... not trade but sell. I think we might get an upgrade soon based on rumors so I wanna dump and keep the games.

Starting to really consider keeping 2 PS5's.

1603136071467.png

1603136020784.png

1603136037234.png
Trophy hunting is kind of going downhill for me. There are too many games that just give you trophies for the sake of doing it. I know that I don't have to play them but trophies are just losing that value for me :frown:

For those who havent preordered, whats your game plan for release day?

How long do you plan on camping?

Those who plan on camping need to find out which stores will allow that.

Target already said there will be no camping due to covid-19.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom