The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Tried on the PS5 headset. It’s cool but I think I’m just going to stick with my Astros. Astros are more comfortable. I’ll probably let my son use the Sony headset on his PS4.

Tried on the PS5 headset. It’s cool but I think I’m just going to stick with my Astros. Astros are more comfortable. I’ll probably let my son use the Sony headset on his PS4.

Are they loud or no??? This has been the biggest let down for the last couple Sony headsets for me... If they don't have much volume not falling for it.

Are they loud or no??? This has been the biggest let down for the last couple Sony headsets for me... If they don't have much volume not falling for it.
I mean they can get loud but I’m used to Astros which I cannot turn up all the way unless I want to blow my ear drums out :lol:

The mixamp on the Astros really makes a difference when comparing “gaming” headsets.

LG CX if you can afford it and not scared of burn-in is the best choice.

Sony for the best bang for buck and no risk of burn-in.
Some also say it has better colour accuracy than the CX but obviously OLED has better contrast and no need for a backlight.

There's also a bug like you see in the video at 120hz with it being blurry. Others on AVS forum and Resetera have said it doesn't affect them.
I think it's only happening for some Nvidia GPU's but it's best to wait and see how it works on PS5

I wasn't impressed by the Samsung's contrast and no Dolby Vision support kills it for me personally.

Can't wait for CES to see eveyrone's 2021 TV lineup.

Closing on a new house next week and this is the TV that was suggested for my shoe/game room, the 65" version. Feel better about it now.

Sony Direct sending out emails to peeps with PS5 pre orders saying “Get ready and make sure your payment method, email address, phone #, and shipping & billing address is correct”

Last edited:
DF says the Astros playroom game is really fun and shows off the dual sense

I’ll mostly likely try it out to have some experience with what the DualSense has to offer. Judging by the reviews, I believe that third party companies should try to utilize the features in their games for better immersion.

PS5 from Best Buy, Amazon and GS for me. Only got 1 xbox, though. Probably for the best.

Back
Top Bottom