The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

We still doing console wars? I'm getting both but literally every review is only touting the DualSense as the defining feature of the PS5.

I'm way past console wars. I'm 30 now :lol:
It's funny seeing the lengths people will go to talk down another console.
Homeboy sees an anti Xbox headline and posts the article without reading it pretty consistently :lol:

Reactions: MVP
I guess BB really going to ship these PS5s out on launch day rather than me getting it in hand on launch day :smh:

4lqn9i.jpg

This is so dumb :lol:

I guess my point was, prices are low, so it will allow people who can't buy off a restock or don't have a pre-order get one for a decent price.

-If the console does restock, which i don't think it will until after the new year, it might sway these kids from buying to resell since the profit is only like $50 bucks which gives more opportunities to people like us in the thread who actually want it.

We shall see how it plays out.

PO

the people looking to flip a ps5 prob going to use eBay. Also those looking to buy like parents and such don’t know what stock x even is.

they doing like 850 on eBay.

The only place insomniac dropped the ball at was not securing an agreement with Nike to have Miles wear the Chicago 1’s in the game. Sony should’ve footed the bill because the look has become iconic. Don’t nobody wanna rock no shell toes, the ****

I refuse to wear it. They could have charge 5 bucks for the Jordan 1 fit. I would pay for consistency

With next gen in three days, what was your favorite games this gen and what was the worst game/biggest disappointment this gen?

You can only pick one of each.

Best Game This Gen: God of War

Worst Game/Biggest Disappointment This Gen: Destiny 2.

Best: God of War

Worst: Call of Duty

Best Game of the Generation: TLOU2

Worst/Biggest Disappointment: The Division

The Division and Driveclub were my first choices, but at least Driveclub fixed many of the issues and it ended up being a pretty great game. Ubisoft doubled down in Division 2 and it had just as many issues.

sadly not. waiting to see what games psn will have on sale for black friday. only picking up Spiderman on disc till resident evil 8 next year if it has a special steel book edition.
Between the available storage being super low from the get go and the sales on disc game, part of me wants to keep a disc over digital

with the disc, is it a safe assumption that a game takes up less space on your system than digital does? I know games nowadays require that you have to download stuff anyways

Best Game- The Witcher 3

Worst/Biggest Disappointment- Tougher for me, I hated CoD MW a decent amount. Had high hopes for Evolve when it came out too.

Best Game of the Generation: TLOU2

Worst/Biggest Disappointment: The Division

The Division and Driveclub were my first choices, but at least Driveclub fixed many of the issues and it ended up being a pretty great game. Ubisoft doubled down in Division 2 and it had just as many issues.
Thought they did the same with The Division? Later patches and much cheaper price making it a steal at the 5-10 bucks it was going for within a few months of release.

Between the available storage being super low from the get go and the sales on disc game, part of me wants to keep a disc over digital

with the disc, is it a safe assumption that a game takes up less space on your system than digital does? I know games nowadays require that you have to download stuff anyways
both digital and disk take up same amount of hard drive space

Thought they did the same with The Division? Later patches and much cheaper price making it a steal at the 5-10 bucks it was going for within a few months of release.

They did, and I actually jumped back into. The lack of mission variety, the dwindling support for end-game content, the bullet-sponges, the PVP grief-ing, and a few other issues were all still apparent and I lasted the first DLC and bounced. I had hope for the sequel but found it even worse.

A full, AAA game being 5-10 bucks after a few months is more incriminating to me. Just makes the people who paid retail even more angry.

With next gen in three days, what was your favorite games this gen and what was the worst game/biggest disappointment this gen?

You can only pick one of each.

Best Game This Gen: God of War

Worst Game/Biggest Disappointment This Gen: Destiny 2.

Best Game this Gen: Spider-Man PS4

Worst Game/Biggest Disappointment this gen : Avengers 😕

Back
Top Bottom