The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Going to try to grab one at midnight tonight and all day tomorrow if I strike out it was meant to be - still haven’t played a whole bunch of games on my ps4 :lol:

200 (8).gif

We’re getting some bad weather here in the Tampa area. I’m really hoping my PS5 doesn’t get delayed.

Gonna stay up tonight and see if i can get one for pickup through Target. Walmart tomorrow if i dont. I checked that Popfindr site and a Target 30 mins from me got like 54 consoles in stock somehow.

Dumb question is horizon zero dawn getting any enhancements for ps5.?

Asking as a person who started never finished. Going to do a fresh run before the new one comes out.

Gonna stay up tonight and see if i can get one for pickup through Target. Walmart tomorrow if i dont. I checked that Popfindr site and a Target 30 mins from me got like 54 consoles in stock somehow.
Any idea what time these go up tonight for pick up tomorrow?

Dumb question is horizon zero dawn getting any enhancements for ps5.?

Asking as a person who started never finished. Going to do a fresh run before the new one comes out.

I'm in the same boat brosef.... I bought on black Friday 2019 for the super low low price... was the 1-up edition too but I only started and never finished.

Back
Top Bottom