The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hit on PS while watching WM website get blasted by bots
Screenshot_20201112-141711~2.png

FedEx and tropical storm really screwed the pooch. Ps5 comes tomorrow :smh: and it’s literally 10miles down the road but it’s missed delivery time

Highly suggested. I’m quite impressed with how smooth it was after you got a token.
EB36049D-7488-4190-8C69-A7624417CD05.jpeg

Target and most of the others except Sam's were a joke...

F4A50F42-CF84-46E7-8519-8A07F4C56132.jpeg

ETA Tomorrow. Good grief Sony... brilliant launch day online release. A1.

Last edited:
My Sony family friend connect came through and got me digital copies of Sackboy and Demon Souls for $25 each.

About to stop by Gamestop and pickup Spiderman: MM Ultimate launch edition and will cancel and move my pre order balance for Demon Souls disc copy towards Spidey pre order.

Also copped the Mamba Forever 2K21 Steelbook from Best Buy this morning when I picked up my PS5.

Last edited:
My local target is still showing stock...
Is it confirmed that you can go in store tomorrow and purchase?

My Sony family friend connect came through and got me digital copies of Sackboy and Demon Souls for $25 each.

About to stop by Gamestop and pickup Spiderman: MM Ultimate launch edition and will cancel my and move my pre order balance towards Spidey pre order.

Also copped the Mamba Forever 2K21 Steelbook from Best Buy this morning when I picked up my PS5.

Tell him , I’m just trying to hit on one console ! 1 console

So click the link then press esc ?
I already have the tab open , would that cause an issue ?
i think if you already have it open you can refresh and then hit esc so long as the page loads with the add to cart button. just do it fast enough before the queue starts
but it's hit or miss it worked for me one once out of the three times i tried

Had to reset my ps5 already. :stoneface:
Good thing there was literally nothing on it. For some reason all of the setup steps skipped and signed me in as a guest.
Couldn't update or sign into psn and the ps button on the controller wasn't working. After reset everything started working perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom