The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My girl is getting me the ps4 for christmas so I already stocked up on some games. I bought NBA 2k14, BF4, Fifa 14, Assassins Creed, and Injustice. That should keep me occupied for a while. 
laugh.gif

Who really has the best warranty though? Any opinions?
Also, I still need to register my Launch unit, where do I do that for PS4?

Thanks.

PO

Thanks.

PO

I had the Best Buy warranty back when the Xbox 360 launched and it came in handy for sure. It's usually a "no questions asked" in-store swap. It even covers physical damage as long as it's not excessive. I like the fact that I could just walk in with my malfunctioning system and walk out with a brand new one. No separation anxiety waiting for your console to arrive from the manufacturer and/or wondering if the shipping process went according to plan. The one drawback however is that at times like this when the consoles are rarely in stock it's hard to walk-in and get another system in the event something does go awry while the console is still in high demand.

On another note, I called Best Buy yesterday and they said they were getting 88 PS4's. I get there 30 minutes after they start selling them only to find out 88 PS4's are gone in less than 30 minutes. If it wasn't all icy outside I would have been there sooner, but I figured there would only be a couple of fools (including myself) out here on these icy roads to pick up a PS4. I preordered my first one. Now I'm feeling the struggle of those guys who are trying to find one in-store. The struggle is real!!!

Last edited:

Thanks.

PO

I had the Best Buy warranty back when the Xbox 360 launched and it came in handy for sure. It's usually a "no questions asked" in-store swap. It even covers physical damage as long as it's not excessive. I like the fact that I could just walk in with my malfunctioning system and walk out with a brand new one. No separation anxiety waiting for your console to arrive from the manufacturer and/or wondering if the shipping process went according to plan. The one drawback however is that at times like this when the consoles are rarely in stock it's hard to walk-in and get another system in the event something does go awry while the console is still in high demand.

On another note, I called Best Buy yesterday and they said they were getting 88 PS4's. I get there 30 minutes after they start selling them only to find out 88 PS4's are gone in less than 30 minutes. If it wasn't all icy outside I would have been there sooner, but I figured there would only be a couple of fools (including myself) out here on these icy roads to pick up a PS4. I preordered my first one. Now I'm feeling the struggle of those guys who are trying to find one in-store. The struggle is real!!!

They told me that also, but then when i tried to use their warranty they made a BS excuse on why they couldn't honor the warranty. My warranty was for a TV

I'm getting this error while playing Ghost multiplayer, it immediately boots me out of the game...

ce-34878-0

Anybody else getting it?

someone PLEASE tell me why playstation has not had the sense to make antonio a spokesperson for an ad campaign. his meme is EVERYWHERE in the name of playstation lol

Said goodbye to my PS4 until January to get these..

View media item 685324
Convinced myself that by then I would have Driveclub/Watchdogs/Infamous to look forward too. But until I'll be downgrading to my PS3 :smh:

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if they scrap watch dogs all together..

On another note these ds4 does die dast

When i first saw the gameplay i thought "wow this game is going to be awesome". Now it just seems like a bust.

Back
Top Bottom