The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Huh. That's not true tho. The estimates for uk are 630k for ps4 and 500k for xbox.

Anyway I thought you guys knew that insiderp is bs by now

Last edited:
http://insiderp.com/ This is the source for the info :rofl: :rofl:

Even the Sony fanboy haven of N4G mocked this news.

C'mon brahs, you're better than this, be the fanboys Sony deserves, not just the ones it needs right now :smh: |I

Im reposting news. I am not checking sources like Im writing a college paper.

Ive never even heard of insiderp or whatever you're babbling on about.

Last edited:
ISS moving units
pimp.gif
 I played for a few hours (said eff it and skipped 1 &2) and it definitely is a good gamem, even the wife was impressed and said it looked "enjoyable"
laugh.gif

We'll see. Not ready to buy in just yet.

Also, I have the new Brady games walkthrough for x and x-2. It's decent.

I use it in conjunction with the online ones. Almost exclusively so I dont miss collectibles.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Yea I feel you, my first thought was "Please don't delay FF XV..again"
mean.gif

Yea I almost missed a collectible that you can't go back and get, I had to load up a save and watch the same 10 min cutscene. How far are you along now?

C'mon brahs, you're better than this, be the fanboys Sony deserves, not just the ones it needs right now :smh: |I

Im reposting news. I am not checking sources like Im writing a college paper

So you couldn't google search a site that appears in the first line of an article :smh: :lol:

-And everyone knows you only trust sales data from the manufacturer themselves.

We'll see. Not ready to buy in just yet.

Also, I have the new Brady games walkthrough for x and x-2. It's decent.

I use it in conjunction with the online ones. Almost exclusively so I dont miss collectibles. :smh: :lol:
Yea I feel you, my first thought was "Please don't delay FF XV..again" :smh:

Yea I almost missed a collectible that you can't go back and get, I had to load up a save and watch the same 10 min cutscene. How far are you along now?

Just hit the Clam Lands for the first time. Probably going to spend a few hours there.

Im reposting news. I am not checking sources like Im writing a college paper

So you couldn't google search a site that appears in the first line of an article :smh: :lol:

Thank goodness you are here to give us the unbias truth. Forever in your debt.

Last edited:
Post about numbers and them Xbox capes come out. :lol:

:lol:

Well Microsoft hasn't said anything about X1 sales since December so we have to go off of something

Last strategy guide I brought was for KOTOR 2. Probably going to try and find one for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 tho

Can't get past Cerberus for nothing :smh:

Last edited:
7:1 lul.

I:SS still haven't gotten my 3rd power.. I think last I checked my save I was at 32 or 33% so far.

Brah c'mon :lol:

Dude post an article that is making up numbers, and is mad because I told him he should of fact checked instead of celebrating right away.

I'm not mad about the numbers, I can't argue against the fact that PS4 is selling better. Just told homie he is posting a BS article. I even did it in a lighthearted way like I always keep it.

Last edited:
So you couldn't google search a site that appears in the first line of an article
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Thank goodness you are here to give us the unbias truth. Forever in your debt.
roll.gif

7:1 lul.

I:SS still haven't gotten my 3rd power.. I think last I checked my save I was at 32 or 33% so far.
How do you check your overall percentage
nerd.gif
 I got my second power

Brah c'mon :lol:

Dude post an article that is making up numbers, and is mad because I told him he should of fact checked instead of celebrating right away.

I'm not mad about the numbers, I can't argue against the fact that PS4 is selling better. Just told homie he is posting a BS article. I even did it in a lighthearted way like I always keep it.

I posted an article with no comments from me whatsoever.

You posted a reply a minute later vehemently denying this could even be true, no matter the source.

And I'm mad?

Right-o.

I don't know how you dudes deal with them 2k servers. I play my player and keep it moving.
laugh.gif
Yea I traded this in awhile back, online was worthless. I remember I won my first two games and they were recorded as losses
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Im really hoping and confident that 2K15 will be
pimp.gif
 LeBron on the cover again since this year's game was trash on PS4

Back
Top Bottom