The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Got bf4 for $45 not bad thanks for that target coupon couple pages back.
I keep missing the post with that coupon! If it's still avail id use that to buy AC4 and use my $25 gc from best buy to purchase the eye. Wanna get the eye for my son, so he can kick around some rusty bots. Other then that I don't see myself using it.

Twitch.tv/spartanm

You gotta see this. Guy is streaming using playroom to host a show. He did it to show off his modded DS4. :lol: Adam Boyes called in. He's trying to get Yoshida to call.

Last edited:
Twitch.tv/spartanm

You gotta see this. Guy is streaming using playroom to host a show. He did it to show off his modded DS4.
laugh.gif
Adam Boyes called in. He's trying to get Yoshida to call.
i seen this earlier.. lol

Twitch.tv/spartanm

You gotta see this. Guy is streaming using playroom to host a show. He did it to show off his modded DS4.
laugh.gif
Adam Boyes called in. He's trying to get Yoshida to call.
i seen this earlier.. lol
i saw this too.

i wonder who is going to be the first person to do some wild, hilarious, or awesome things on live at playstation.

Imagine live streams from game devs(who have yet to release their ps4 games) right there on the ps4.
smokin.gif

I wonder if you HAVE to play a game that has released to be able to broadcast video.

Last edited:

i plan on opening kz this weekend to try and beat the campaign, but i'm not too good at these games, so i think i'm gonna try it on the easiest level.. is the easy level still hard ? i don't want it to be to easy, and i beat it right away

According to SF even on easy it is hard.

But again, that's according to SFwarrior he might change his mind on this soon.

dc3c705d_shotsfired.png

Ok I see you playa lol

What's wrong with having indecisive minds on the consoles though ? I have a ps4 and I can honestly say I can't say these things about my ps4

Pseye>>>Kinnect - who gives a dam about those little robots lol what else you got cooking for the ps4

PsnMINUS>>>Xbox live - beautiful easy to use interface on the xbox live network plus more

Ps4 features >>> Xbox one features - other than love streaming wtf else extra can my ps4 do? Can't talk to it and tell it what to do bec the eye sucks
And is a waste of money. Can't video call . Can't switch in and out of tv and gaming

Ps4 exclusives >> Xbox one exclusives - other than the show & kingdom hearts all the other ones are trash to me

Just simply can't say my ps4 is better than an xbox one =\
Good job Microsoft you built an all in one system that does more than gaming

Ps4 just duped me with the ads and the popularity aspect and being powerful . What's being powerful with no guns

Ok I see you playa lol

What's wrong with having indecisive minds on the consoles though ? I have a ps4 and I can honestly say I can't say these things about my ps4

Pseye>>>Kinnect - who gives a dam about those little robots lol what else you got cooking for the ps4

PsnMINUS>>>Xbox live - beautiful easy to use interface on the xbox live network plus more

Ps4 features >>> Xbox one features - other than love streaming wtf else extra can my ps4 do? Can't talk to it and tell it what to do bec the eye sucks
And is a waste of money. Can't video call . Can't switch in and out of tv and gaming

Ps4 exclusives >> Xbox one exclusives - other than the show & kingdom hearts all the other ones are trash to me

Just simply can't say my ps4 is better than an xbox one =\
Good job Microsoft you built an all in one system that does more than gaming

Ps4 just duped me with the ads and the popularity aspect and being powerful . What's being powerful with no guns

I'm on live on twitch playing a ranked online with the warriors

See me if y'all want a scouting report il run you

Twitch - Victorious185

That whole statement didnt make sense.

Dude doesnt know how to use the greater-than symbol ">".

As much of an eyesore as that post was, especially knowing it was from a grown *** man who has an odd infatuation with talking to his video games; his punctuation did in fact make sense because he said those were statements he could NOT say, followed by reasons he could not say them.

Last edited:
As much of an eyesore as that post was, especially knowing it was from a grown *** man who has an odd infatuation with talking to his video games; his punctuation did in fact make sense because he said those were statements he could NOT say, followed by reasons he could not say them.

Thank you....

Ok I see you playa lol

do your homework bruh,

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=717695

it seems certain companies have brainwashed people in to thinking that certain "furturistic" marketed hardware is necessary for simple tasks

we should stop with the console wars. Xbox one and ps4 aren't in the same catagaory.its simple. If your really into media, tv and not care much about games graphically. The xbox one is for you. Now the ps4 is a gamers dream for a console with such power if utilize correctly. Your choice. Pick what suits you best and enjoy.

Last edited:
Forgot how frustrating 2K myplayer is.

My guy has a 50.6 per, averaging 26, 5, 6, 1 and 1 on 56% shooting with my PG on the wolves.

They refuse to give me minutes. Getting 17 a game. Ricky Rubio got hurt and they promoted Alexis Shved to the starting line up (was a bench warmer) over me.

Was playing a game just now, they put me in with 4 minutes left in the first down 14. I tie the game 2 minutes into the second. They take me out with 5 minutes left and don't bring me back in until the 11:00 mark in the fourth. The team is down 15 this time.

I get a dynamic goal saying "show me what you got, win this game". I get them within 7 a couple of times but Klove is letting Dirk and Marion work him all day. We lose and then the coach calls me to his office saying he was disappointed in me for not winning the game and that he was cutting my minutes.

I had 40 points on 25 shots, 5 assets, 2 blocks, 6 rebounds and a steal in the game.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Mycareer is scripted way too much.

I play for the wolves too. I had a great game once, then Adelman cut my minutes to extreme bench warmer status cause I went partying with the team and was late for practice, I went ham the next few games and now I average 28 minutes a game and they can't keep me off the court. If they don't start me soon, I'm demanding a trade.

And trying to bring your team back from a big deficit is pretty much not happening if your teammates suck on defense.

we should stop with the console wars. Xbox one and ps4 aren't in the same catagaory.its simple. If your really into media, tv and not care much about games graphically. The xbox one is for you. Now the ps4 is a gamers dream for a console with such power if utilize correctly. Your choice. Pick what suits you best and enjoy.

honestly, the xbox graphics will be just fine. I agree with mostly every thing else you said tho.

I just think it comes down to simplicity vs sophistication. The ps4 is straight to the point. The xb1 is a cluster of features. both have great power and console specific titles.

we should stop with the console wars. Xbox one and ps4 aren't in the same catagory.its simple. If your really into media, tv and not care much about games graphically. The xbox one is for you. Now the ps4 is a gamers dream for a console with such power if utilize correctly. Your choice. Pick what suits you best and enjoy.

I don't think it's quite fair to suggest that the Xbox One couldn't be the dream console for a gamer or that you have to not care about graphics to prefer it. Those are both entirely subjective statements outside of the 1080p vs 720p discrepancy.

I don't think it's quite fair to suggest that the Xbox One couldn't be the dream console for a gamer or that you have to not care about graphics to prefer it. Those are both entirely subjective statements outside of the 1080p vs 720p discrepancy.

I understand but The ps4 is the closest thing comparable to PC. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom