The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

heard nothing but good things but not sure if it's my cup of tea
If it helps, the combat is like Parasite Eve/Vagrant Story where it allows you to plan out your moves and combo moves together. I initially thought it was just a brawler and when I found out about this, I was pleasantly surprised.

I meant to bring this up when I was talking about FFXV but it relates to Watch Dogs, too

Don't be trusting them E3 trailers, man. They run the demos on damn NASA supercomputers. Usually it's absolutely NOT how the game looks upon release.

Since a big deal was made of XV being ported up, SE had better make damn sure that the game looks like in their trailers. I have a 1080p 60fps copy of the E3 2013 trailer on my computer, and that **** looks like Kim Kardashian's donk. Amazing.

Anyway, look. Someone made a comparison vid of the E3 2012 Watch Dogs demo and the actual game.

Last edited:
I definitely agree with you, Iv'e done a couple of story line missions but so far other things are distracting me from them. Game is really fun, glad your enjoying it!

Watching that video reminds me of my Vanilla WoW raiding days in a top 100 guild. It was fun but hellish as well was rewarding to defeat the bosses, especially if we did it before a nerf.

Watch dogs is really solid. Doesn't quite live up to the hype(cutbacks on the graphics really hurt this title) but otherwise a really fun game IMO.

Watch dogs is really solid. Doesn't quite live up to the hype(cutbacks on the graphics really hurt this title) but otherwise a really fun game IMO.

Agreed. I think people are just quick to bash it because of the comparisons to GTA. The graphics are actually pretty solid IMO.
If people can enjoy Assassin's Creed year after year, I don't see why they can't enjoy this game too

Picked up Watch Dogs based on reviews. Game has potential. But I'm not feeling the hiding and the driving is terrible.

I have 17 peeps on my list logged on right now, 14 are playing Watch Dogs. 12 of yall are NTers.

I thought NT didn't care about Watch Dogs :rolleyes

Can anyone who has played The Stick of Truth help me out?

How do you open the treasure boxes that are held up by two sticks

I’m sure it’s something simple

Game of the year for me so far. It delivered more than these weak *** Triple A titles that have at least 20 times it's budget. 
its cool and all for a budget game....but game of the year!!!! i think that has more to do with the cost and lack of big headline titles, and ppl love/overvalue of rpgs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom