The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Good luck.... Will give one more away sometime tomorrow

411389372.jpg

Alright with the announcement of FF7 & Shenmue 3 (Fallout 4 also contributed to this) i'm going to cop a ps4, but i have two questions, my first question is

how much hard drive space do the games and updates take up and the second is should i cop one now or wait to see if the 1tb model will drop and get that

Alright with the announcement of FF7 & Shenmue 3 (Fallout 4 also contributed to this) i'm going to cop a ps4, but i have two questions, my first question is
how much hard drive space do the games and updates take up and the second is should i cop one now or wait to see if the 1tb model will drop and get that

How soon are you looking to get one ? If in a few months I would wait because I'm pretty sure they're gonna be bundles for those games and system, if like next week or sooner just cop one of those hdd off amazon and follow the YouTube vids instructions

depends on the game...

get one whenever,its easy to upgrade the hard drive when you want.

FINALLY the PS1 colorway!!! YES.

I still have the OG wireless PS3 Headset... may need to upgrade.

It was so funny in the theater when the Uncharted Demo bugged out.

One guy started doing the Shia "DO IT!" :rofl:

I hope it returns to my city again next year. It was fun.

dreams is gonna be insane with morpheus if it gets it
eek.gif

glad guerrilla is finally getting to take a break from killzone
pimp.gif

naughty dog always gotta show off
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Horizon: Zero Dawn

View media item 1584584
We’re thrilled to introduce our brand-new third-person action RPG, Horizon Zero Dawn! Watch the trailer above to catch your first glimpse of the game!

Horizon Zero Dawn is set in a lush, beautiful open world where nature has reclaimed the ruins of a forgotten civilization. It is a world where mankind is not the dominant species, and highly advanced machines sit at the top of the food chain. You play as Aloy, a young outcast from a tribal society, who has learned to hunt the machines. Intent on unraveling the many mysteries that surround her, Aloy embarks on a quest that will lead her to discover her own destiny.

Along the way, Aloy will face off against an entire menagerie of machines – some traveling in herds, others roaming in solitude, all of them presenting a formidable danger. You will need to learn their behaviors, attack patterns and weak points in order to survive. You must use the beautiful environments to your advantage, and employ stealth, agility, and cunning to approach your prey unseen.

Of course, you won’t be hunting unarmed in Horizon Zero Dawn. Aloy is capable of combining natural materials with machine parts to turn them into ingenious weapons, ammunition, traps, and tools. By cleverly using the right items at the right moment, you can exploit weak points and bring down even the largest machines. Unfortunately, the most dangerous machines aren’t necessarily the biggest…

Horizon Zero Dawn is scheduled for a 2016 release, and we’ll have additional details for you in the coming months. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news! In the meantime, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.

View media item 1584585

View media item 1584586

View media item 1584587

View media item 1584588

View media item 1584589

View media item 1584590

View media item 1584591

View media item 1584592

Best game of the show for me. This and UC4.

Straight gameplay.

Horizon: Zero Dawn

View media item 1584593
We’re thrilled to introduce our brand-new third-person action RPG, Horizon Zero Dawn! Watch the trailer above to catch your first glimpse of the game!

Horizon Zero Dawn is set in a lush, beautiful open world where nature has reclaimed the ruins of a forgotten civilization. It is a world where mankind is not the dominant species, and highly advanced machines sit at the top of the food chain. You play as Aloy, a young outcast from a tribal society, who has learned to hunt the machines. Intent on unraveling the many mysteries that surround her, Aloy embarks on a quest that will lead her to discover her own destiny.

Along the way, Aloy will face off against an entire menagerie of machines – some traveling in herds, others roaming in solitude, all of them presenting a formidable danger. You will need to learn their behaviors, attack patterns and weak points in order to survive. You must use the beautiful environments to your advantage, and employ stealth, agility, and cunning to approach your prey unseen.

Of course, you won’t be hunting unarmed in Horizon Zero Dawn. Aloy is capable of combining natural materials with machine parts to turn them into ingenious weapons, ammunition, traps, and tools. By cleverly using the right items at the right moment, you can exploit weak points and bring down even the largest machines. Unfortunately, the most dangerous machines aren’t necessarily the biggest…

Horizon Zero Dawn is scheduled for a 2016 release, and we’ll have additional details for you in the coming months. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news! In the meantime, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.

View media item 1584594

View media item 1584595

View media item 1584596

View media item 1584597

View media item 1584598

View media item 1584599

View media item 1584600

View media item 1584601

Best game of the show for me. This and UC4.

Straight gameplay.

Would love to be able to play part 1 and 2 again, I've had countless numbers of gaming hours since I beat part 2 lol I need a refresher.

So let me get this straight.... Shenmue 3 production was funded by the public? Raised 2 million in 9 hours?!

Partly funded. It's going to cost a lot more than 2 million. The kickstarter was to gauge interest but yea 2 million in 9 hours s nuts. They crashed he site :lol:

Back
Top Bottom