The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I didn't expect the battle system to remain the same. I do pray that the keep the exact music or at least bring back Uematsu so he can remix his own tracks and also keep it so that ALL characters are controllable. Materia system needs to remain the same too.

Grandia II is getting an HD release on Steam. Maybe there's hope for a PS4 version too.

I really wanted them to stick with the classic turn based ATB system :smh:

I'm still buying a million copies though..

its pretty good. Does this mean we might see a rocket league type mini game in a future FF game?

Also... What's this about FF7 having a new battle system? Any details you can tell us about?

:lol:

People just really enjoy playing it and the internal competition. Since the matches are so short people will play a game and then one game turns into five, which turns into an hour, and we have to start telling people to get back to work.

The only thing I can say about 7's new battle system is that it's very FF XVish.

Changing the battle system?
No thanks.

So what is FFXV battle system like? Similar to X-2 or even Kingdom Hearts? Hopefully I don't get lost.

Hello RE fans! This is H again!
Right after the RE HD Remaster project was finished, I actually started putting together my ideas for this "RE2 Project". So, I just brushed it up and went to see my boss to present the basic concept of the project already
11802762_1012373105450243_6438511364019395909_o.jpg

Playing through new game plus on Bloodborne, I'm 3 trophies away from a platinum. Just need to get the third ending, get one more weapon, and get to/beat that boss in the Chalice Dungeons.

Some of those Chalice Dungeons are NO joke.

I started to get into the witcher a bit, but I feel I need to platinum Bloodborne first, will be my first platinum trophy ever :smokin

Hello RE fans! This is H again!
Right after the RE HD Remaster project was finished, I actually started putting together my ideas for this "RE2 Project". So, I just brushed it up and went to see my boss to present the basic concept of the project already
11802762_1012373105450243_6438511364019395909_o.jpg

RE2 remaster/HD would be amazing.

GOTY

I worked on a Bloodborne photo album, but never got around to uploading it.

Here

Spoilers

Last edited:
Added a bunch of you guys for Rocket League.

Also it's time...

Yu-gi-oh releases today.
After a big hiatus, it's time to jump back in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom