The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I heard it is terrible as a throwback to the old games.

Bad control decisions and uninspired levels/ mission designs.

Last edited:
Why can't Fallout 4 and this Bloodborne DLC just drop tomorrow?

Tired of waiting for this ****.

Picked up Bloodborne for the third time last week. Is there a way to bypass and play without the latest uodate? Heard the most recent update made the game excruciatingly harder.

Walker Assault is probably the worst Hoth level I've played in a Star Wars game.

It's just BS.

It'll be interesting to see if it can be balanced when the game comes out.

Last edited:

sg_001_cs1w1_400x.jpg

Thanks for posting that GOW: III price drop. I was just thinking about getting it the other day...
I've been forcing myself to finish Dying Light as of late, I need to finish that story before I dive into the Uncharted collection. I played a bit of it though, gameplay is butter. I remember trying to use my PSNow trial to play it before because I was eager to play it (Uncharted & The Last of Us are the main reasons I purchased a PS4 and want a PS3). But that 30fps made me cringe, kind of crazy how that was the standard awhile ago.

Messed with UC a lil, only gripe is the controls, like usually you come out of cover and your reticle will be straight and you move it where you want to aim, this dude be aiming all over the place.

Part of me wants to get R6Siege.  The trailers showcasing the different equipment and play-styles makes me at least wanna try it out.  Those who got in the beta, how was the gameplay?  Although it looks limited, no SP campaign, 4v4 max?  I played the hell out of CS 1.6 and source and that was only 2 game modes.

I'd probably do mouse and keyboard for it though, which leads me to another question.  I know PS4 has mouse/keyboard support, FFXIV does it.  Have any of you used 'em on shooters yet?

Last edited:

Part of me wants to get R6Siege.  The trailers showcasing the different equipment and play-styles makes me at least wanna try it out.  Those who got in the beta, how was the gameplay?  Although it looks limited, no SP campaign, 4v4 max?  I played the hell out of CS 1.6 and source and that was only 2 game modes.
the gameplay was solid to me. in terms of control and fluidity if you are familiar with the controls of the previous rainbow six vegas games its a lot more fluid. it isn't as fluid as CoD or as BF but it has a different feel to it as well as pace. the gunplay in the game feels the most realistic to me compared to CoD and maybe BF since there is little to no aim assist. Movement isn't as fluid as CoD but it doesn't feel as jerky as BF feels to me its somewhere down the middle between them. and added tons of dudes off the beta, communication with your team is the best way to play the game and have the most fun. playing it without a mic or not communicating with your team is still fun to play but to get the most out of the game communication is key.

there is no SP campaign the focus is on MP and Terrorist Hunt. I'm not sure how many game modes there are but i enjoyed the beta a whole lot  And Terrorist Hunt is still fun i enjoy it a lot epically when you put the difficulty on Realistic with a whole squad going in. And i know when the game comes out that there will be Terrorist Hunt modes with objectives in them as well and the AI in Terrorist Hunt are no pushovers either. 

Started playing Uncharted. I'm enjoying it so far. The camera angles in Part One are annoying though.

Back
Top Bottom