The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Maybe I was too lit when I was playing over the weekend but I was impressed by Drake's Fortune. Possibly better than I remembered.

Last edited:
Ya'll killing me with the Uncharted hate. PS1 game? C'mon now
laugh.gif
word 
laugh.gif

Man, whoever said that it feels like a PS1 game wasn't kidding. It feels exactly like a PS1 game, only with a lot better graphics. Hard to imagine that this was supposed to be one of the big PS3 exclusives at one point.

I sure hope that Uncharted 2 and 3 are better. A lot better.

you do realize thats one of THE FIRST games early in the PS3's life cycle right? **** is like 8 years old bro. after playing so many blockbuster games afterwards how did you expect it to hold up? at the time that was one of THE games to play on the PS3.

its NOTHING like a PS1 game. have you ever gone back to try and play Syphon Filter 1? lol

Last edited:
I missed this thread...will be done with school for good in a month and will venture back in here more. The backlog is ridiculous...
mean.gif

Bought Uncharted Collection. Didn't own PS3 so it's the first time I'm playing it. Started with the first Uncharted. Man, whoever said that it feels like a PS1 game wasn't kidding. It feels exactly like a PS1 game, only with a lot better graphics. Hard to imagine that this was supposed to be one of the big PS3 exclusives at one point.

I sure hope that Uncharted 2 and 3 are better. A lot better.

Uncharted 2 was when the series took off.

PS1 game though, common now.

Uncharted 2 was when the series took off.

PS1 game though, common now.
uncharted 1 was a great game especially for the time it came out in but saying its like a PS1 game is probably the worst comparison that can be made and can't be taken seriously

Thinking about getting dragon age to throw into the backlog since it's $16. Don't even think it will be cheaper than that on black Friday

Might go pre-order Zesteria after work today.. Still need the UC collection as well

Thinking about getting dragon age to throw into the backlog since it's $16. Don't even think it will be cheaper than that on black Friday
keep in mind, dragon age 3 is a long *** game. I'm like 15 hr in and I feel like I barely scratched the surface.

If you've played the witcher 3, it's like that.

Back
Top Bottom