The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm late commenting on the FF7 gameplay trailer but what the fighting system looks like is exactly what I was hoping for 
pimp.gif

I was hoping for not turn based but obviously there is still more we all have to see before we know for sure what the combat system is.

Now I will go back to patiently waiting for more Kingdom Hearts 3 news.

Last edited:
Anyone on Rainbow Six you can add me JUST_BOB and I'll add you to our community.

R6 would be sick for a NT tourney for sure.  It'll be like 07 again with COD4.

I'm on most days... hit me up.

Man it has been a LOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG time coming, but I am now officially a member of the PS4 family.
pimp.gif

Picked up the Uncharted Collection bundle on Friday. Wanted to get the BLOPS 3 bundle for the additional hard drive space, but couldn't find any of them over here.

Playing a PS4 game for the first time had me like

Copped Madden and NBA 2k16 as well, along with TLOU Remastered and GTAV off the PS Store.

Unlike the PS3 my backlog for PS4 should be manageable because these games devour hard drive space.
laugh.gif

View media item 1817660
Not as bad as I thought.
Guess I'll wait for all episodes to be completed before buying.

Interesting to see how large the scope of the PS1 FF's are when upgraded.

How long is this going to take though.

Just sounds like they will release it 1 disc at a time. I'm okay with this if this means it will drop sooner.

Brings back memories of when my Disc 2 broke and I was like this

kzQrolh.gif

Final Fantasy VII Remake will be "told across a multi-part series, with each entry providing its own unique experience."

This quote scares me though. I hope the world map and side quests will be there.

Are they that drained that they are just making different itterations of the same game? Never played the FF series, but I'm confused why is it necessary to do different versions and offshoots of, let's say, XIII?

Back
Top Bottom