The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just upgraded my drive last night with the Seagate 2 TB drive off amazon. Super easy to swap out just make sure you have a USB drive.

mine arrived to my house 2 hrs ago from amazon had my bro start installing it so once I get home from work it's go time
smokin.gif

Bros, if you play or plan on playing Division add me because it's looking like I'm about to no life the living **** out this game.

PSN - HypeTyson

Still contemplating The Division.  Do I need to play online and with other players a lot?  It's a bit tricky for me to coordinate with other players/guys on here cuz of the time-difference... assuming most of you guys are in North America.

Also...

Still contemplating The Division.  Do I need to play online and with other players a lot?  It's a bit tricky for me to coordinate with other players/guys on here cuz of the time-difference... assuming most of you guys are in North America.

Also...
u can always do matchmaking it'll team you up with others

u can always do matchmaking it'll team you up with others
So basically cooperating with complete strangers?  Will teamwork be an issue?  Also, after you complete the mission, will there be items to pickup and if so, will it be available to everyone involved?

And as for the safezone/homebase whatever it's called, does everyone build their own or is it shared with others?

Thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom