The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Reading the Trophy Guide roadmap, I wouldn't do my first playthrough on Crushing.

Won't be playing till the weekend. Need to avoid spoilers

Also I will not be able to do the crawfish boil this weekend. People saying I need to head out of state.

I'm going to redbox Uncharted 4 after I beat DS3. After buying the collection, if you're not playing on brutal or crushing you could probably run through the game in a weekend.

Last edited:
So, I spoke too soon on trusting Amazon to come through with the pre-order release date delivery. My copy of UC4 did not arrive yesterday and wasn't shipped out until 11PM the night before from San Francisco which is only a hour and a half away from me...:rolleyes

its gonna take me forever to beat U4. i just be walking around looking at all the details ND put in.

Been looking at this water cooler for like 15min. It looks so real :lol:

I was finding stuff to shoot like this guy! 

This guy didn't even shoot all of the targets. There is a circular target in the rafters above the bright window. Shooting it plus the other two hanging targets earns you a "Still Got It" Trophy.

So, I spoke too soon on trusting Amazon to come through with the pre-order release date delivery. My copy of UC4 did not arrive yesterday and wasn't shipped out until 11PM the night before from San Francisco which is only a hour and a half away from me...:rolleyes
Call them up and complain. Seriously. Their customer service is good enough to probably give you a voucher or even get the game for free. Happened to me numerous times when I didn't get an item within the window they provided and it was given to me free of charge.

I forgot what the term is, but amazon has a term for that situation.
Let them know, and most likely they'll try to make up for it.

They have a preorder day one guarantee, just mention that and how you're unhappy and a loyal Prime customer they'll take care of you.

Ask if you can get 20% off the game...Bestbuy GCU offers that for day 1 purchases. You chose to give Amazon the business, least they can do is match that. Never hurts to try.

That's what Amazon does now as well, even asked if I could just exchange that free month of Prime for a $10 GC and they said no haha. It's all good, I'm not greedy just annoying that I had the release date delivery and they chose to send it out the night before close to Midnight.

Call back and talk to someone else :lol:

Word. Gotta exhaust all options if you're that annoyed. They usually do more than a measly 1 month prime. Must've been a noobie. Let em know that a month of prime doesn't help you. Only reason you even buy VG from amazon is because of the release day guarantee.

Last edited:
Never played UC, do i need to play the earlier games or no?
You don't have to play them to really understand the story but there are some call backs to the older games although very minor do add to the experience if you've played the last 3. If I were you I'd play UC collection first anyways since they are all great games

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom