The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I don't know about platinum For DS3. They trippin with these Spells and Rings etc.
That's what I was wondering. I know you get certain NG+ rings but I'm curious to know if I don't get them in my first playthrough can I still get the NG+ rings later. It's a grind but the hardest part is the first playthrough.

That's what I was wondering. I know you get certain NG+ rings but I'm curious to know if I don't get them in my first playthrough can I still get the NG+ rings later. It's a grind but the hardest part is the first playthrough.
I have every single ring in the game, while still being in NG. :lol:

If anyone wants them all, im more than happy to help a fellow member out. :pimp:
And I'll give you +10 gear and 99 of every soul while im at it. :lol:

I have every single ring in the game, while still being in NG. :lol:

If anyone wants them all, im more than happy to help a fellow member out. :pimp:
And I'll give you +10 gear and 99 of every soul while im at it. :lol:
I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I love these games but I really don't want to do 3 full playthroughs just to grind for a +2 or + 3 ring that I'm not going to use :lol:

Popped in The Division and damn this game is flames :lol:

It is official. I am not copping anything else.

Imma get through this back log.

And I only have 3 hours on FF15 :x

Popped in The Division and damn this game is flames
laugh.gif
Start the grind! 
laugh.gif

I have already been on it. I want to max out DZ before I consider DLC.

The DZ is so strange though.
Do you solo the DZ?  I rarely go in unless I'm with a group.  I'm only at, like, Lvl40 or something.  

I enjoy the DLC so much more... The Underground and Survival are both very good additions. 

Last edited:
The last few times I was there with a group, it went well... but most recently, a bunch of randoms intentionally ran into our line-of-fire when we were fighting bad guys... made us go rogue.  
mean.gif
  Had the whole server after us.  

I know I'm late as hell but I recently borrowed Bloodborne from a friend a couple weeks ago, and just finished the game. Definitely the hardest game I've ever played and definitely recommend it to those looking for a challenge. Game was so hard I had to re-up on a ps+ subscription to get some help on some of the boss battles. Has any one played Dark Souls and do they recommend it as a follow up?

Any good armor recommendations for Nameless King? I'm level 120 and dude is pretty much killing me with 2 hits. The camera for this particular fight is awful :x

It's Fashion Souls papi. I ran through all the bosses with Fallen Knight Set.
Yeah I read that too :lol:

I was doing damage but that camera messed me up once the dragon starts flying around. I start swinging at air and missing everything, wasting all that good stamina :smh:
just learn when to roll on his attacks really. Lightning resistant armor helps a lil bit but again like bloodborne, armor doesn't matter all that much

Back
Top Bottom