#TheWitcher3
Triss > Yen
You can add Yennefer to the list of victims who got the wood
pimp.gif

#BackBreaker #TheWitcher3
You're gonna love the special scene with both of them later 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
At the beginning of the game ( the first time you see him) you pretty much cannot beat him. Especially if you are new to these types.

I came back much later when I was pretty strong and one shot him later though :pimp:

At the beginning of the game ( the first time you see him) you pretty much cannot beat him. Especially if you are new to these types.

I came back much later when I was pretty strong and one shot him later though :pimp:

You can by pass him? How sway? And i get him down to a sliver he just runs a regens :smh:

Umm. An I thinking of someone else? Lol.

I am thinking of the damn near naked guy with the long sword (pause) be the fire link shrine.

I've never played a souls game but IGN has a series on YouTube called "Prepare to Try" where they take this kid who has never played a Souls game play through it. It's pretty entertaining. I'm currently watching them play DS3 and they spent quite a bit of time on him.

Man you rush dude get him down to a sliver he runs regens health them molly whomps you. You try to parry him,he dodges before you can attack. So frustrating :lol:
you don't even need to go in that are he's at

And you got this on ps or Xbox cuz i an help on Xbox

Been trying to get Nioh for the low it's never on Craigslist it's wild
Damn bro it was on sale for $40 digitally just a few days ago. I'm trying to focus on The Witcher 3 so I decided to pass on it.

Last edited:
Way of the Demon on NIOH.

The game just started at 120 hours in :lol:

:pimp:
Welcome to hell. Population, us. :lol:
Wait till you see Return of the Gourd in this difficulty. If you thought I was getting salty in Strong, wait till you hear me in Demon. :lol:

Quote:
I started reading the Witcher books and Triss is foul B. Yen >>>*

Sadly I picked Triss too. I have a thing for red heads...
I haven't read the books, but I had played the first 2 games before TW3.  It became abundantly clear that Triss is trash as you go through 3.
laugh.gif
  #TeamYen

I have TW2 on X1 via backwards compatibility. I might consider giving it a try. Triss and that red hair tho :smokin

I don't remember who I picked :smh: I'll have to boot it up soon to check it out. I never hit up the expansions either

Back
Top Bottom