The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

ill get some ff12 in tonight..just got to tomb of raithwall

Im trying to progress through everything quick but my grinding inclinations always hold me back smh

I enjoyed it quite a bit. I just wish they took more time to complete their vision.
More time? It took over 10 years to develop not even Kojima lol. It should have been a masterpiece. It was ok though

85A72685-4D85-4EAC-836B-DE5D9796126F.png

More time? It took over 10 years to develop not even Kojima lol. It should have been a masterpiece. It was ok though

85A72685-4D85-4EAC-836B-DE5D9796126F.png
There was an article published awhile back that states the development for FF XV had been completely scrapped and restarted. FF XV only released when it did because SE was just ready to get the game out (imo). I think they just wanted to move on.

There was an article published awhile back that states the development for FF XV had been completely scrapped and restarted. FF XV only released when it did because SE was just ready to get the game out (imo). I think they just wanted to move on.
I didn’t catch that article. Either way I’m done wit ff. I’m only getting the vii remaster for nostalgic reasons and downloading ix on the iPad

Don’t judge me. Never played a God of War game but the new one peaked my interest.

Do I need to play the other ones before jumping into this one or could I just go straight into it? Are the other ones even available on PS4? :lol:

Also, lookin for a good Bluetooth headset. Any recommendations?

Same boat, man. I just started playing the GOW games about 2 months ago, I'm currently on the third one. You dont have to play the previous titles at all to play the PS4 game, but it only feels right imo. I'm enjoying the previous titles.

Game was gutted heavily and alot of the open world was empty with imperial encounters trying to fill the void. Your old avy(I believe) was cut out of the game. The mind#%^* that is Pitioss dungeon is proof of their ambition(annoying but satisfying.) Second half of the game is a epic gaming foul that basically robs the game of its potential greatness.

With Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo - I feel like it takes so long for them to create and release their games that by the time they do the industry has dramatically changed as well as technology so their chance of succes as far as our expectations go is dumb slim.

I love FFXV a lot but got the plat after 2 weeks and haven't touched it since.

I do want to go back though

FFXV had a lot of issues but I don't think it took 10 years to make. It was basically shelved when FFXIII was in development.

We'll see if they've learnt their lesson.
FFXVI is definitely in development but they should keep quiet about it until FFVIIR and KHIII is out that way we wouldn't feel like we're waiting long.

I loved FF XV but I haven’t played it since it first came out. I keep seeing all these changes made and it sounds like a whole new game now. I don’t see a point in going back for the DLc

if ffXVI is more of the same (ff post ffX) i'm good.
i don't care what the graphics look like, if the gameplay isn't dope and at the forefront along with the story then i'm good. XV was trash. XIII was trash.

I like FFXV it had some huge flaws espicially at the end of the game but the experience leading up to it was really fun. The updates the game has had make me want to hop back on it and replay it to see how they improve the game but the fact that SE still has content they are going to add is just a lil too much

Oh don’t get me twisted I definitely like FF still and like FF15 I just don’t think I will ever finish it

if ffXVI is more of the same (ff post ffX) i'm good.
i don't care what the graphics look like, if the gameplay isn't dope and at the forefront along with the story then i'm good. XV was trash. XIII was trash.
Pull up for that 13 slander

Back
Top Bottom