The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sweet. It went thru. Now I gotta decide if I’m keeping it.

AF934515-FB4C-461B-87DD-89988FB158DD.jpeg

I understand that Frontier bought out FiOS (at least in Florida). Anybody have any experience with them? I always hear good things about them and wanted to try them out as opposed to Spectrum.

Just started up another Online Dynasty on 14 with some people.
Man, it sucks not having new ones. We ran one last year, but some bug prevented us from playing online matches. We're hoping it works this time.
If it had survived just one more season it would've been on PS4. Would've had the playoff, too.

I liked this video. I forgot that they had playoffs in the old games before the BCS.

What a pos. Low key doesn’t surprise since a lot of those competitive gamers don’t seem like the most stable dudes.

Just started up another Online Dynasty on 14 with some people.
Man, it sucks not having new ones. We ran one last year, but some bug prevented us from playing online matches. We're hoping it works this time.
If it had survived just one more season it would've been on PS4. Would've had the playoff, too.

I liked this video. I forgot that they had playoffs in the old games before the BCS.
You know they took the servers offline right?

AFAIK they took down the ability to buy the uni dlcs. You can still run dynasties. They were down for a day or 2 a few weeks back.

Hell of you look at the shooter you can tell something is weird about him. Just found a video of him on YouTube from a Madden 17 tournament.

Back
Top Bottom