The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I don’t get why it’s that serious to some folk. I wouldn’t pay more than $59.99 plus tax for any standard edition PS4/X1 game. $100 just to beat it and post spoilers on YT for clicks :lol:
**** Mario party was sold for like 7k before its release or some dumb ish apparently

I remember dropping $270 on pickyourshoes.com when J’s used to release early in Europe, never underestimate the thirst. I’m sure KH fanboys wouldn’t blink at $200 to have a copy today.

Not sure if Kojima wants to make a game about Donald Trump being the greatest person who has ever lived. Nor an RPG about a slave who can freely choose whether he is a slave or not.

Dude would propose a game where you experience every moment of being a slave, beginning to end, in real time. It would be called, 12 Hours a Slave

I don’t get why it’s that serious to some folk. I wouldn’t pay more than $59.99 plus tax for any standard edition PS4/X1 game. $100 just to beat it and post spoilers on YT for clicks :lol:
Reading operation sports forums over the years.... dudes really out here paying $100-$120 to have madden or 2k like 10 days early. Makes no sense to me.

Major releases have pretty much all come and gone for 2018. Let's see your top ten lists!

We have many people who are console agnostic, so don't feel compelled to leave off Xbox/Nintendo/PC games if you want them in your top 10.

iheartboost iheartboost what do you think about an NT PS Thread poll for GOTY?

1. Red Dead Redemption 2
2. Dragon Quest 11
3. God of War
4. Ni No Kuni 2
5. Call of Duty: Black-Ops 4
6. FIFA 19
7. Spider-Man
8. Battlefield 5
9. Monster Hunter World
10. Donut County

** Detroit and Valkyria Chronicles 4 would have probably made the list had I gotten to them in time**

My year in Korea kinda hindered my gaming time so I don’t really have a full top 10 (I didn’t complete every game on my list) but here’s what I got:

1. Spider-Man
2. Dragon Quest XI
3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
5. God of War
6. Detroit: Become Human
7. Octopath Traveler
8. Battlefield V
9. Red Dead Redemption 2
10. Ni No Kuni II

I wanted to include Castlevania Requiem and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze but they were poets of older games so I kept them off.

Also here’s some of my most anticipated titles:

In no particular order:

The Last of Us Part II
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
Days Gone
Kingdom Hearts III
Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition
The Division 2
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
Metro Exodus
Gears 5
Rage 2
Ghost of Tsunima

Last edited:
best headset for the PS4? I thought I would be able to use my Jaybird X3's, but the PS4 doesn't support these bluetooth headphones smh.

The headset w/mic included in the ps4 slim console is so terrible, doesn't even stay in my ear :smh:

best headset for the PS4? I thought I would be able to use my Jaybird X3's, but the PS4 doesn't support these bluetooth headphones smh.

The headset w/mic included in the ps4 slim console is so terrible, doesn't even stay in my ear :smh:

Does PS4 support any Bluetooth headphones? I have some ony noise canceling Bluetooth headphones and even those don't work.

If you have a pair of headphones with a 3.5 mm input then I highly suggest buying this mic.

Amazon product ASIN B00BJ17WKK

I couldn't put a Top 10 together if I tried:
Red Dead 2
God of War
Spider-Man
FIFA 19
Black Ops 4
Let's Go Pikachu

This is all I've played all year (that wasn't a Telltale game) and I loved them all.

94AD75B9-067F-4707-BC9D-50951FC6E42B.jpeg

Finally got my games from GameStop during the Black Friday sale

Took about 3 weeks for GameStop to ship

and they send me an extra copy of God of War :rofl:

RDR2 is my GOTY, GoW at second.
Spiderman at 3 but Super Smash has been really fun.
I will sy Destiny 2 Forsaken was a very underrated release in spite of it's initial hate.

Back
Top Bottom