The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

We gotta run man. I have been playing quite a bit. Got to ranked 400000 BP or whatever it is and have been running into trouble :lol:

I got WORKED by base Goku yesterday. Never seen anyone play with him like that.
I havent deep dove since i retired @nawghtyhare after he talked trash.
Im starting again but im only good wit my main 3. Tien gohan g.black

Been shuffling around with a couple of teams. My main team is SSB Vegeta, SSJ Goku, and Gotenks but I’ve been trying to build teams for Android 18 and Zamasu

For those not partaking in the backlog focus this year, there is apparently a good flash sale up today. Some highlights:

• Spyro + Crash Remastered Game Bundle – $49.49
  • God of War – $25.99
  • God of War Digital Deluxe Edition – $32.49
  • Madden NFL 19: Ultimate Super Bowl Edition – $23.99
  • Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition – $59.99
  • Read Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition – $69.99
  • Hitman 2 – $35.99
  • Hitman 2: Gold Edition – $69.99
  • Just Cause 4: Digital Deluxe Edition – $48.99
  • Just Cause 3: XXL Edition – $8.99
  • Battlefield World War Bundle – $34.99
  • Battlefield V – $29.99
  • Battlefield V: Deluxe Edition – $39.99
  • EA Sports 19 Bundle – $69.99
  • Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight – $41.99
  • Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight – $41.99
  • Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection – $79.99
  • FIFA 19 – $23.99
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider – $29.99
  • Destiny 2: Forsaken – $29.99
  • Destiny 2: Forsaken Complete Collection – $69.99
  • Dead Cells – $17.49
  • Burnout Paradise Remastered – $5.99
  • Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition – $14.99
  • Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition + Megalodon Shark Card – $39.59
Read more at https://www.playstationlifestyle.ne...s-sale-playstation-4-ps4/#OSxRFE2kCUYAcp1f.99

Ohhhhh Yessssss!

15484629178451964846926-jpg.2256502

Clash of Ninja series >>>
I heard there was one (or maybe it was the series) game that was pretty good but I haven’t played them so I can’t speak on them. I will say I’m ready for a shake up with the Storm series. I just hope they don’t change it too much. I’m not a fan of that arena style battling i.e. Xenoverse, Burst Limit, Jump Force etc.

In RE2 how do you figure out the combinations to the locks?
In the police station locker room, you just plug in the # of the locker you want open. The problem is it's currently missing the #2, you find it later on so you can open #208, 201 etc. To open your desk it's the initials of the cops that can be found at the desks closest to yours.

I heard there was one (or maybe it was the series) game that was pretty good but I haven’t played them so I can’t speak on them. I will say I’m ready for a shake up with the Storm series. I just hope they don’t change it too much. I’m not a fan of that arena style battling i.e. Xenoverse, Burst Limit, Jump Force etc.
Yea jump force is literally just a reskin of storm
Clash was an actual fighter

I think it’d be dope if Naruto had tag team fighting game akin to DBFZ and MvC. The whole squad thing in the anime is based around squads of 3 so the blueprint is already there

In the police station locker room, you just plug in the # of the locker you want open. The problem is it's currently missing the #2, you find it later on so you can open #208, 201 etc. To open your desk it's the initials of the cops that can be found at the desks closest to yours.

thanks i tried to play further into the game but still didnt find anything resembling how to open that double lock desk now i will back track.

What about those safes? I seen 2 so far...

and i found a portable safe with blue buttons when pressed.

If i find the combos later in the game that is all i need to know :lol:

thanks i tried to play further into the game but still didnt find anything resembling how to open that double lock desk now i will back track.

Double lock desk is YOUR desk. The cops wanted you to go on a rookie scavenger hunt and find out their names so you remember. (says on the note they left you) check the desks and note for their initials. It gives your handgun extra bullet capacity. The portable safe is different every game, you have to figure out on your own but it's counter-clockwise every time you find one corresponding to the one you just unlocked it allows another new one (just write down which one is which, doesn't matter which order you start in, as long as they're corresponding and going counter-clockwise). Keep going around until you unlock them all. The portable safe holds the extra key #2 that you use in the police locker rooms. Safes.. I'm just getting there, haven't figured it out yet.

Just watched some RE2 walkthrus... played the PS1 OG, but didn't feel like diving into this one despite the positive reviews.
It looks intense!

Just watched some RE2 walkthrus... played the PS1 OG, but didn't feel like diving into this one despite the positive reviews.
It looks intense!

It's much more different than RE2 ps1, from the maps, gameplay.

Only similarity is the title of the game.

One safe you find a note telling you the combo. From the top of my head i think its 9left 15Right and 7 left for the safe on the first floor.

The portable safe has a keycap for the armory room. For the double lock desk look at the neighboring desks and find the names, then enter the first name initials in the order the desks are placed.

Back
Top Bottom