The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My JRPG for May ended up being Secret of Mana. I remember it being much harder as a kid, but I think it was due to me getting lost.

Finished it up, but no desire to get the plat; the drop rates for a few items you need are notoriously bad.

fcn8n4wtpy051.jpg

Not buying this remaster or even Saints Row The 3rd remaster until they are $19.99 and seriously patched.

Not buying this remaster or even Saints Row The 3rd remaster until they are $19.99 and seriously patched.

That's still too much.

I'm waiting for Mafia 1 and 2 to hit $10 or less, which should be right around Black Friday.

One of the positives of having a huge backlog is you can wait out some games for deep discounts.

Not yet.

I'm hoping it will eventually be available as PS+ free game like the Show 19 was.

No plans to get Streets of Rage.

this guy was really about that life. saw an interview with him and its crazy.

once the interviewer asked about Jordan's gambling problems and Jordan's father murder. He didnt bluntly say it but he basically said he heard from other mob families that the mob put the hit out on Jordan's dad due to his gambling debt.

Late to the party, but after a few hours beat demon of hatred. I hadn’t played the game for a few months and just played again today. Had to shake off some rust. Once I got comfortable with his moveset those first 2 healthbars weren’t too bad. I was fortunately able to keep him nearby on the third phase and minimize his use of the more devastating moves. I honestly thought about just dropping the game outright after I first got decimated by him. Then I got the umbrella upgrade and studied a few gifs of his moves and he turned out to not be as impossible as he seemed. Reminded me of a bloodborne boss in every way, including the fact that half the battle is mentally overcoming the frantic terror.

Bad Religion Bad Religion

Ever play Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus?

I never could really finish it. FPS give me migraines so I can't really play for a long time. I have to stop after a while so I never really got back into it.

Same thing happens to me when playing battlefield but I just play multiplayer on it so it's not a big deal to me that I have to stop playing after a while.

Back
Top Bottom