The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I wanted to jump into the MS Thread after their event, but didn't have time to search through dozens of pages to find it.
Our big event is in July, May was just spill over.

Don't worry, you'll be able to find the Xbox thread after the July event on the first page of General. Because I'll be in there celebrating.

Me, waiting for Phil to bring the yoppas

1e08gn.jpg

Nawghty is salty because of the following:

-HBO MAX and a lot of other popular streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, etc aren't available on Nintendo Switch.
-He's probably a Comcrap subscriber or is a cable cutter

:lol:
im a comcast subscriber
but they converted comcast subscribers
they did a deal last night :pimp:

I think everyone stayed away from the State of Play to avoid spoilers :lol: Can’t hate on that.

Hotline Miami is still getting burn even post apocalypse :pimp:
My question on that is how they managed to keep it in working condition all those years given the situation. The battery should have given out a long time ago. I don't know why I'm so hung up on a Vita still working in the post apocalypse, but here I am. :lol:

Solid game choice though. :pimp:

My question on that is how they managed to keep it in working condition all those years given the situation. The battery should have given out a long time ago. I don't know why I'm so hung up on a Vita still working in the post apocalypse, but here I am. :lol:

Solid game choice though. :pimp:

Outbreak happened in what, 2013? If they looted an electronics store in 2013 that still had them brand new, it's only five years. I've had my Vita since release and it still works lol.

Ice Cube, PS Vita, Multi Enemy Interactions listen it cant come soon enough... BTW, only gripe just like in the original TLOU alot of the females look the same.

Outbreak happened in what, 2013? If they looted an electronics store in 2013 that still had them brand new, it's only five years. I've had my Vita since release and it still works lol.
The game takes place 25 years after the outbreak. Even the first game takes place 20 years after

Back
Top Bottom