The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

l
Damn now I’m thinking might have to go the resell route, what do you guys think resell prices are going to be? Seriously considering copping if they’re < $900
I wouldnt think about resell quite yet. Everyone who got through ain’t getting theirs for 2 months. That’s includes the ones who got more than 1.

unless you want this day 1 which i think some preorder spots aren’t even getting them out to you day 1. There could be a second wave and they are definitely gonna have more after the 12 of november

doubt the don’t hold stock for black friday
and it’s only the second day of preorders

Got one from Amazon and Bestbuy on PC

I got 2 pre orders by seriously watching this thread last night:

Props to the NT'er who posted the amazon link and the other NT'er who posted the Best Buy app and paypal check out on your phone hook up.

Going to get either another digital or disc version for a homie tomorrow through the Sony Direct email link.

Why? Can’t travel much this year so we’ve gotta keep ourselves entertained during the winter somehow, right?
It's only been one day, there will be more restocks. You gotta be patient with this sort of thing, especially given the fact that the system is not even out yet. Why pay resell when you still have multiple opportunities to get it for MSRP?

Last edited:
l

I wouldnt think about resell quite yet. Everyone who got through ain’t getting theirs for 2 months. That’s includes the ones who got more than 1.

unless you want this day 1 which i think some preorder spots aren’t even getting them out to you day 1. There could be a second wave and they are definitely gonna have more after the 12 of november

doubt the don’t hold stock for black friday
and it’s only the second day of preorders

I also don’t want to mess with crowds in store because of COVID exposure. I don’t care if I don’t cop in launch day but getting it before New Years would be good since I’m going to have to use up my winter PTO on a COVID staycation (like many others).

It's only been one day, there will be more restock. You gotta be patience with this sort of thing, especially given the fact that the system is not even out yet. Why pay resell when you still have multiple opportunities to get it for MSRP?

Wait, I thought preorders aside from Sony were done? They have more preorder stock? Targets website, for example, says come back on launch day (which will be bot central).

Damn now I’m thinking might have to go the resell route, what do you guys think resell prices are going to be? Seriously considering copping if they’re < $900

FOMO but it’s never that serious. No reason to ever pay resell for a gaming console. Leave that to the mothers, aunties & grandmothers tryna guarantee it for the kids for Christmas.

Nice. My "Order Status" and "Purchases" section is empty, but I have a confirmation number and no cancellation email. We'll see...

If anyone else is having the same issue I had... I checked out on the Best Buy app using my profile. But it checked me out as guest for some reason. My order number shows up when I search for it as a guest, but not when I'm logged into my profile. The dude I talked to in the chat said something like "I regret to inform you that your order was placed as a guest." Made my heart skip a beat :rofl:

What version of Assassins Creed are you all getting I might just get the PS4 version since it’s cheaper and comes with the free ps5 digital download.

Upgrade to PlayStation 5 Version: Assassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation 4 game on Blu-Ray Disc must be kept inserted in a PlayStation 5 console to play the corresponding Assassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation 5 digital version at no additional cost, when available.

CC2B9CCF-9331-4E31-98F8-3934F8E581E8.png D8F2731C-2DBD-482C-93F5-7747BFAC675E.png

Back
Top Bottom