The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Damn ps4 market is saturated, may as well trade it in.

Ehh.. Just list it on offer up for $300 hundred if it's the Pro you are trying to sell. I listed mine for $350 or best offer and sold mine in like a 1 week and a half. My XB1X I listed it also on offer up and it took about 2 weeks to sell. Sold both of them for a lot more than what GS or BB is offering for in store credit or cash value.

Ehh.. Just list it on offer up for $300 hundred if it's the Pro you are trying to sell. I listed mine for $350 or best offer and sold mine in like a 1 week and a half. My XB1X I listed it also on offer up and it took about 2 weeks to sell. Sold both of them for a lot more than what GS or BB is offering for in store credit or cash value.
You don't have it listed this week.

They should have tracking numbers out by the weekend from what I've been able to gather, I gotta change my delivery address with UPS/FedEx cause I moved.

Anyone get anything from Walmart yet (first round of pre-orders). Just checked my account and it says preparing to ship.

Did anybody with a BB appointment not get confirmation email?

I requested the 10th since they gave us the option and for the 12th just incase.

Today I got a confirmation appointment for my Xbox order even though I requested the PS5

giphy (1) (8).gif

They should have tracking numbers out by the weekend from what I've been able to gather, I gotta change my delivery address with UPS/FedEx cause I moved.
thinking sunday/monday we'll start seeing charges and ship emails. after all the xboxes have been shipped. most likely each wearhouse will have the same team doing all the xbx and ps orders.

Was watching this and he makes a good point about this is making some of the Souls game look rough.
Bloodborne has it's own unique art style so that can probably get a pass but I got some questions.

Should this now the new standard for FromSoftware Soulsborne games in terms of fidelty?
Would you expect all future Soulsborne games to look as good as this?
Do you think it puts pressure on FromSoftware to make all their games look and run this good?

I feel like they are headed that way. Sekiro, although last gen, was a great showcase for what is to come.

I didn't watch the video, but each souls game looked amazing at the time of release. Maybe except for Demon Souls :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom