The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Realized the card I used for the ps5 and Xbox one x pre order through Walmart had to be cancelled a few weeks back due to someone using it fraudulently so I got a replacement. I read online that when trying to process a pre-order, if it doesn’t go through, they email you asking for another payment prior to cancelling it completely, crossing my fingers this is true.

Heads up.

Any of y'all who ordered online, don't mess with the shipping speed. Reading that quite a few people have done that only for their order to be cancelled.

Just leave it be

People have to be patient it’s just how amazon does pre orders for anything. Even if they did get a date doing the trick it’s still not guaranteed till card is charged which is a few days before or on release day

Why are people messing with their order?
Because it says order received and people think that’s not affirmative enough. they need a date so they are changing shipping speeds to 6 day then back to 2 day and for some that updates their order to the day of release but it still means nothing since they haven’t been charged which is when amazon creates the shipping label

If my ps5 isn’t shipped day 1, I’m canceling my preorder

d4be1227-f878-4e0e-b136-10b1ce8fae81_screenshot.jpg

Heads up.

Any of y'all who ordered online, don't mess with the shipping speed. Reading that quite a few people have done that only for their order to be cancelled.

Just leave it be

Damn. Really? I changed it a long time ago, does that matter? :frown:
Why would they cancel though? :smh:

EDIT:
Just checked. Mine says "Arriving Nov 23 - Nov 26"

PO

Last edited:
Realized the card I used for the ps5 and Xbox one x pre order through Walmart had to be cancelled a few weeks back due to someone using it fraudulently so I got a replacement. I read online that when trying to process a pre-order, if it doesn’t go through, they email you asking for another payment prior to cancelling it completely, crossing my fingers this is true.

A friend of mine experienced this exact situation with Target last week. They didn't email him asking for another form of payment, so they cancelled once the payment failed. :frown:

Good luck sir.

PO

Damn. Really? I changed it a long time ago, does that matter? :frown:
Why would they cancel though? :smh:

EDIT:
Just checked. Mine says "Arriving Nov 23 - Nov 26"

PO

You should be good.

Don't know why it gets cancelled. Maybe someone else can answer that.

Back
Top Bottom