The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just came in from Amazon.

image.jpg

You just kept the cover?
Yea, they're going to have to patch the PS+ collection or the physical version will go up in price.

Only problem is Ueda left and who knows where the rest of the team are. :lol:
And the unpatched version doesn't have HDR or the bug and controller fixes so decisions decisions.

I keep all of my dope steelbooks. GS you only have to sell them the disc and it doesn't decrease the trade in value without a game case.

My Sony connect who works as a IT project manager for a couple Sony game studios here in SD. I saw & talked to him at a family party last night. He's going to get me Spidey: MM, Demon Souls, and Sackboy all physical disc copies and shipped to me. Probably either for $20 or $30 each :pimp:

Just going to get back or transfer my pre order money I have those games at GS to something else or just put the money back on my pre paid card which has $400 on it :lol:

Last edited:
Target REDcard Holders: Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Order (PS4 or Xbox One) $38 + Tax @ Target

For those interested, Cyberpunk 2077 looks to be included as part of b2g1 games. If you order 3 of them and cancel 2 of them, you will end paying $38 + tax after REDcard. Tax is being calculated on 3 games once you cancel 2 but it should adjust correctly once the order ships. Shipping is free.

Source:

Best 4k TV ~50 inch range under 500? Cant get the ps5 without one.

Edit: specifically for gaming it has the best scores

Edit: specifically for gaming it has the best scores

I was looking at this one too....

It looks pretty good as well for the price and 4K gaming

There's some good choices out there under 500

If I have a 1080p monitor that supports 144hz but doesn’t have HDMI 2.1, will I get up to 120fps on games that support that output? Is HDMI just to get 4k120fps?

Back
Top Bottom