The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

gif-of-the-day-priceless-reaction-from-the-first-buyer-of-ps4

HxOafyP.jpg

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

Went to my local mom n pop and they have Miles Morales for sale but they would not give me a receipt because they don't want to get caught breaking the street date. Gamestop was down the street where I pre-ordered my PS5 so I just went and pre-ordered the game there as well.

They must've started this with ps5 games. Couldn't risk buying it and the disc possibly being defective.

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

Went to my local mom n pop and they have Miles Morales for sale but they would not give me a receipt because they don't want to get caught breaking the street date. Gamestop was down the street where I pre-ordered my PS5 so I just went and pre-ordered the game there as well.

They must've started this with ps5 games. Couldn't risk buying it and the disc possibly being defective.
Your money but Support your local mom and pops whenever you can especially during these times.

Guy I always go to also has gears, miles, demon souls, codcw, 2k, sack boy, godfall and that new sing along/musical kingdom hearts game whatever it is. Only getting Spider-Man on physical everything else is digital until hitman and resident evil next year and that’s if they have steel books editions.

Last edited:
My Walmart order finally showed up in my fedex app just now too, shows the 11th as estimated delivery but we’ll see

Not one bit

He didn't go to war at walmart for a ps2 like i did

That **** was legit like that movie jingle all the way lol

They gave out tickets but they didn't announce what part of the store they would give out the tickets till 12

They said it over the loud speaker and everybody scrambled

Nothing beats the crazy PS3 launch night scene me and a buddy went to at circuit city. It was a foot race, guys on motorcycles and mopeds racing to get a line spot on the wall outside the store .It was like a scene from jackass :lol:

Got backorder from Target for 2k and Godfall even though I ordered minutes after the deal went live :smh:

COD still says preparing for shipment, hopefully that one comes on time. Going to call them tomorrow to complain since I paid for express shipping. :lol:

Target is so lame I won't get my package until next week I suppose. I'm not sure why they didn't' ship these out sooner knowing that these issues were bound to happen.

Back
Top Bottom