The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I checked order details on my Amazon order and that one shows they used UPS for shipping.

Sony Direct used Fedex shipping for that one.

Last edited:
Highly suggested. I’m quite impressed with how smooth it was after you got a token.
EB36049D-7488-4190-8C69-A7624417CD05.jpeg

Target and most of the others except Sam's were a joke...
Sony was def smooth.

I went to cdkeys.com an copped that 1year so quick lol

There's a store that's not too far that says 32 in stock but don't wanna make that drive tomorrow morning just for them to hit me with the "we don't have any" while they're posting store inventory on StockX

Sony was def smooth.

I went to cdkeys.com an copped that 1year so quick lol

Quite a testament to how relaxed the checkout process was... The only hang ups were from "me" rushing. The system never showed any signs of stress.

Quite a testament to how relaxed the checkout process was... The only hang ups were from "me" rushing. The system never showed any signs of stress.
Ya I had to type everything in too. Got that $7.50 off from CashApp too lol

I was watching this live stream when he said Sony was still hitting.

Reading that there are people camping out in front of GameSop's yet GameStop has said via Twitter that there only doing orders online and they also have signs in from of their stores saying the same thing.

Popfinder.com :wink:

Looking Like 31 Units Right Around The Corner From Me :nerd:

You Guys Thinking These Numbers Are Accurate? Will They Release This Inventory In Store Tomorrow If So?

My numbers keep decreasing, I still don’t get it I was on the app waiting before anyone tweeted about it but I couldn’t check out for sh*t

Release day is online pick up only so even if the inventory is legit you will still have to order through the Target site/app.

Back
Top Bottom