The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

On walmart.com I literally submitted my payment at 11:04 am (12:04 ET) only for them to tell me it's sold out. I still have the PS5 in my cart..I guess I'll get again at 2 (3ET)

4BC17410-D8D5-4D19-91D7-CF70EF783D24.jpeg

Any west coasters still waiting for target to go from processing to ready for pick up?
When do your stores open.
I'm not on the west but mine stayed Processing when the opened. I went in to confim and they said none where ready for pick. Had him confirm my order by checking my name and they had it. Hour later got a notification it was ready.

How y’all even able to check out

site crashed completely soon as o carted

I must have gotten lucky because I even had to remove Spider Man & Demon Souls games out my cart before I even went to checkout... took an extra 30 seconds...

damn i put two in cart by mistake,..now when i go to remove one it'll be too late smh

**FOR ANYONE WHOS GOT THEIR PS5 ALREADY**

theres reports trickling in that peoples systems are bricking from one of /or all the following things

1. going into rest mode while playing miles morales
2. using an external HD
3. using the LAN wire

units are supposedly bricking after doing one of the above and turning the system back on after its been used

it could be isolated but now im getting paranoid before picking mine up after work today

1 & 3 would apply to me. I'm not playing until this weekend anyway, so hopefully if true, there is something that can fix this.
Thanks for sharing.

PO

When do your stores open.
I'm not on the west but mine stayed Processing when the opened. I went in to confim and they said none where ready for pick. Had him confirm my order by checking my name and they had it. Hour later got a notification it was ready.
They opened at 8 but no ready for pick up email yet, I can imagine they’re taking their time lol. But thanks for the info man

Alright well looks like ima eat this L. What a **** show, **** them bots too. Lame as hell

yes im salty :lol:

Back
Top Bottom